Hades or ASTer Recommendations for TP yo-yos

If I buy a TP yo-yo, I’m going to choose from these two
I would love to hear your opinions and reviews.
I would also like to know if there are any other TP yo-yos you would recommend.

1 Like

@GTDropKnot this is stuff for you!

2 Likes

Based on your collection and preference, I think the best options are either Colony 2 or BGM, which I lean toward BGM more for lighter weight
Acanthus/AcanthusS is also one that is midsize and tech-y one

1 Like

I wanted to try a yo-yo that spins well, but now that I think about it I realize it might be a little heavy for me.
The bgm is light at 65g, so it might be right for me.

2 Likes

Tp stuff is usually pretty heavy but is not extremely rim weighted so it still moves very well. I only have hades and ASTer and love them both but they are probably too heavy for your preferences.

1 Like

Either Bgm or Colony is great cuz they are fast one. BGM is actually 64.5gram afaik. Colony or colony 2 are also great one, not too rim-weighted like Hinemosu. But also consider Leviathan as well for smaller, mid-sized throw.

Best option for you if for Ti are TP Soul, Diaspora (old or new) all three are at 65gram or Cetus at 66 gram if you’re lucky to find one. Those are my favourite Tis from TP that I’ve owned, old Diaspora, I have tried it multiple times before (yes I have owned most of TP ti and this is my take on it and I could be biased).

For Soul, you can wait, there is a rumor I know of a re-release possibility on Mavetrick.

1 Like

I own colony 2, hades and hinemosu and my favourite is hinemosu, the control ability is unlike any other yo-yo I’ve tried

2 Likes

Now that you mention it, I have a 70g yo-yo and it was rather my favorite feeling. I would like to sell and buy something from Hades and Astor, which are selling for about $130 at a used yo-yo store in Japan.
By the way, it is a yo-yo called MAY by singwonyoyo.
But unprld may release a signature yoyo of daniel kim, so I would like to save my money for that lol.

2 Likes