H3X Review

Yoyojam H3X Review

First Thoughts:

This yoyo cast a H3X on me from the moment I first laid eyes on it. It is one great looking yoyo. It is so classy, but does it play as good as it looks? Is this the live up to the person who’s name is on the yoyo? All these and more will be answered in this review of the H3X. This is a review, which means it does contain surprise my opinion on the throw.

On the Throw:

This throw is so fluid through combos. The H3X just gives me so much inspiration when free styling. Regular grinds are good but thumb grinds are great. It is a very smooth throw, I noticed that I have trouble doing tricks like Hourglass because of it’s size. It is great in white buddha it pops in and out with ease. It can hold a horizontal well. It is a nimble throw it is about where I like my throws, A great throw, the shape is very comfortable like a DM II but with almost no wall. It surprised me because I am not a big fan of the DM II, but this is a very modern throw.

Value:

At $120 this is one YYJ most expensive throws but is it worth it? I think if you like full sized throws or want a yoyo that makes any combo flow then you should consider it. I would say it is worth it, especially with titanium weight rings.

Final Thoughts:

This a great smooth throw that flows through tricks with ease. If you are looking for an organic full size throw then consider the H3X. It might just cast a hex on you to.

Stats:

Diameter: 55.88 mm / 2.20 inches
Width: 41.47 mm / 1.63 inches
Gap Width: 4.65 mm / .18 inches
Weight: 66.7 grams
Bearing Size: Size C (.250 x .500 x .187)
YYJ Speed Bearing
Response: YoYoJam Silicone Response
Also Compatable With 19mm Slim Pads

I will add pics later

Nice review. I agree.

Good review. I have had my eye on this one for a while.

I love my Hex, it’s such a comfortable throw. Smooth, stable spins. The grooves in the hub are so nice on a thumb grind. Like a record I’m trying to hear what song it’s playing! Such a slick looking yoyo.