GRYC Weekly contest #3. Last weeks winner - Modman10!

YayayayYay

Hmmm, most awesome pic of yoyo

Only a few days left.

so i post here? is this post an entry?

Yep, the post is the entry.

Tomorrow night is the deadline!

In the aftermath of some recent interest in responsive yoyo play, maybe a responsive trick contest. 30 seconds, no binds, no bearings.

Last weeks winner - johnthejwolfe

This weeks contest - best joke.

Get entering :slight_smile:

Ok so a french guy a american guy and a english guy are capured by canibals they are told that they are going to be scalped and there skin will be used for boats.
There response:

French guy: mama mia
English guy: god save the queen
American guy: forget your stupid boats (repeatedly stabs himself with a fork)

;D

I’ve got two since I couldn’t decide which one I liked better:

I went to buy some camouflage pants the other day but couldn’t find any… :smiley:

Emily got excited because she finished a jigsaw puzzle in 3 weeks but the box said “2-4 years”. :smiley:

heres my joke
why is the math book so unhappy?
because its full of problems!
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

So, best joke we know that’s still age friendly…hmmmm.

On the outskirts of a small town, there was a big, old pecan tree just inside the cemetery fence. One day, two boys filled up a bucketful of nuts and sat down by the tree, out of sight, and began dividing the nuts.
“One for you, one for me. One for you, one for me,” said one boy.
Two dropped and rolled down towards the fence. After a bit of time passed, another boy came riding along the road on his bicycle. As he passed, he thought he heard voices from inside the cemetery. He slowed down to investigate. Sure enough, he heard, “One for you, one for me. One for you,one for me.” He just knew what it was. “Oh crap!” he shuddered, “it’s Satan and the Lord dividing the souls at the cemetery.” He jumped back on his bike and rode off. Just around the bend he met an old man with a cane, hobbling along. “Come here quick,” said the boy. “You won’t believe what I heard! Satan and the Lord are down at the cemetery dividing up the souls.” The man said, “Jump off it kid, can’t you bloody see it’s hard for me to walk.” When the boy insisted though, the man hobbled to the cemetery. Standing by the fence they heard, “One for you, one for me. One for you, one for me-----” The old man whispered, “Boy, you’ve been telling’ the truth. Let’s see if we can see the Lord himself.” Shaking with fear, they peered through the fence, yet were still unable to see anything. The old man and the boy gripped the wrought iron bars of the fence tighter and tighter as they tried to get a glimpse of the Lord. At last they heard, “One for you, one for me.” And one last “One for you,one for me. That’s all. Now let’s go get those two nuts by the fence, and we’ll be done.” … They say the old man made it back to town a full 5 minutes ahead of the boy on the bike!

An Irish man walked out of a bar.

3 Likes

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To get to the other side!!!

Ba dum tiss

I’ll leave now…

1 Like

95% chance this is our winner

Am I being sarcastic? Who knows!

Agreed, he should win, as that took gusto to type with a straight face that jsell14 must have posted with.

This made me laugh.
Anyways…
Why did the yoyo cross the road?

Because Paul Han was throwing it :smiley:

1 Like

An Englishman an Irishman and a Scottsmans walk into a bar.
And the bartender asks, ‘what is this, some kind of joke?’

Eheh… Heh… heh…

… String please. :slight_smile:

It was hard… But I pulled through and did it…

I would say a joke about modern yoyoing, but there would no response…

2 Likes

In soviet russia, waldo finds YOU! ;D ;D ;D