Grind Challenge! Win a Code 2!

Lol, I still could cheat using my photon spirit.i can “grind” for minutes with that thing. :smiley:

I think there needs to be a “No Kuyostar” rule… ;D

So many rules… Why don’t i just say I have the right to reject any submission :smiley:

Lemme go buy some MonkeyfingeR Buff… :wink:

I wish it was a coolest grind contest…

Yes! My finger grinds are pretty long I should be doing it fine!

muwahahah

(pulls out his evilyo)

hey im into this when is the end for vids?

I think I have a pretty sneaky trick up my sleeve…

And just to clarify, Finger Spins do NOT count as grinds, right?

EDIT: Oh! and do we have to get it back to our hand?

Read my post…

No, they do not… And nope, you do not…

MOM WHERE’S THE SYNERGY

Do we pm the video to you?

Yup, unless you want to post it here, doesn’t matter :stuck_out_tongue:

whats every body else getting? if i try hard i can get like 10 seconds or very close to.

I just released the challenge this morning, no submissions yet… That’s a good thing and a bad thing for both of us xD

Coincidentally, I just ordered some Buff Polish. Mainly for buffing and not for grinding advantage, though. I never have been able to get a good grind anyhow… Cool contest, Andy! :slight_smile:

I got this. I have the perfect throw for this.

I wonder how I’ll get a stop watch in the video…

Also, do we just post the video here?

I’ll have a secret weapon…muahahahaha…

Search “online stopwatch” on google, and enlarge it. He said you can pm him or post the video here.

For everyone who sucks at grinds (like me), and has no chance, I challenge you to have a shorter grind than me (I will post my video publicly here a week before the contest ends). And the yoyo must have clearly stopped spinning, so that means you can’t have your yoyo “fall” off while it is spinning. And if you enter, the winner may get a better prize. So even if you can’t do grinds, enter anyways and make someone’s day better.