Grind video battle

So, who want’s to do a grind battle? This contest is open to the first 2 people to volunteer. You should have at least 2 years’ experience.

Rules:
Every trick must include a grind of some sort (Finger, thumb, palm).
The grind must have a purpose in the trick - random finger grinds at the end of a trick don’t cut it.
Your video should be longer than 1:00, but less than 1:30
Your video must be submitted by the end of July.
I will link the video’s to this initial post, and add a poll for the votes on August 1st.

Current competitors:

• WildCat23
  • HaruRay
  • Y0Y0SR2PR0

I would say count me in, but I’m going to be gone and I’m not sure I can submit a video on time…

I don’t have enough experience, but I will do it anyway if the spots don’t fill up!

throws a breakaway oh man… I just did the trick breakaway but I didn’t include a grind… Let me try again… throws a sleeper dang… i just did the trick sleeper but didn’t include a grind… I’m out of ideas…

1 Like

2 minutes, I can do1 lol

2 minutes is a lot! I thought 1 minute was going to be tight when I did a battle, but it was even just a touch on the longer side.

I was thinking 1 min battle haha.
2 is quite alot of material.
In fact that might be all of the material I have xD

Ok, if I change it to one minute, who’s in? Also, based on the interest, I may bump it up to a 4 way. Spots are first come first serve.

Maybe… I’m not sure

Could we do just grinds, or do we have to implement other tricks?

I have some new grind tricks I could show, if a spots still open

You could, I guess. But that could be kind of pointless. It’s definitely preferred to incorporate them into tricks.

You’re in.

Rules updated!

EDIT: I’m out again. Change in plans. Sorry…

Why not.
Count me in.

And multiple throws right?

I think 1-2 minutes one throw with a grind each trick would be next to impossible :smiley:

PSHHH REGENS MAN xD

Oh yeaa, forgot, but I suck at regens soo ::slight_smile:

It i had an anodized throw id participate. Might still try with a nuckel plated

count me in