GregP's 2013 CLYW Video Contest entry

Wow I a inpressed you should try to get sponsored by clyw or one drop that video was so creative :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hahaha, now THAT’S a first! Nobody’s ever suggested I should be sponsored before. Thanks for the chuckle and I sincerely appreciate it. It should be said that sponsorships usually go to people who can actually play at a certain level, though ;). 95% of the people who entered that contest (if not 100%) can absolutely burn me to a crisp with their skills.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy with what little things I learn and with my progress. I laugh with my wife all the time about whatever trick I’m working on that I manage to land and say, “Hey, not bad, eh?” and she says, “Remember when you couldn’t even bind, and THAT was a big thing?”

But yes, a very big thanks for your kind words regardless. :slight_smile: Heart-warming.

How did you do that first trick combo it looked so good make a tutorial :slight_smile:

1 Like

CUNgrats Mista PPPPP

Hahaha.

1 Like

The first trick is a modified version of Tyler Severance’s “I Be a Minute GT”. I threw it frontstyle and did the initial catch way up by my shoulders instead of down low. But if you learn IBAMGT, you should be good. There are two good tutorials for it, and Bcmaddog did some short clips on Instagram to help me learn it! The two full tutorials:

(the above one was made partly because I had been hounding the community for help!) I originally saw it in the Cabin Tutorial below:

I like your version more than Tyler servances :slight_smile: :smiley:

1 Like