2013 CLYW Video Contest-Wilson Ni

Well, This was really fun :slight_smile:

Please give me criticism!
-Wilson

:o

Thatā€™s dope!

Thankyou Thankyouuu!

Simply magical.

Your awesome man! Still one if my favorite players!

Wonderful tricks as usual. I wish it was a little bit more in focus but a joy to watch. Thank you!

No no! Thank YOU! :slight_smile:
I love knowing my throwing is a Joy!

Haha, youā€™re welcome! :wink:

Amazing tricks! I just canā€™t help thinking that the contest isnā€™t all about tricks so I wanted to see you get out yoā€™ dang room for a change. :wink: When I saw you had a CLYW video, I thought that would be the one to get you outside!

Unless of course youā€™re agoraphobic in which case itā€™s kinda beyond your controlā€¦

But the tricks, manā€¦ beautiful! Loved the ā€˜against the normā€™ choice of music, too.

Well Thank you!
And Well. The room things is like this.
Its about 30 degrees outside in New York.
Iā€™m from Georgia. So I would freeze to DEATH. Hopefully I can find a new location sometime soon though! Iā€™m Pretty sick of it too!
Plus I gotta get me a Tripod haha.

Iā€™m Glad you Enjoyed my Style of Yoyoing!
And This song means a lot to me, and I would usually listen to very heavy music, but they use a bit of cussing, and much more screaming/harsh Vocals etc. So Most people wouldnā€™t watch my videos due to that! -Sigh-

cool last trick :slight_smile:

Amazing as always but donā€™t worry about the outdoor thing, its not exactly the warmest in Georgia either

Super duper, but if I could say 1 thing, its that the video is also supposed to portray the clyw theme, which I didnā€™t feel like when I saw the video I thought of ā€œHey! CLYW!ā€ But other than that, awesome job, dude! I think we have a finalist!

Nice Job

Amem azn if you ever come back to Georgia. Hit me up.

Great video and great tricks. I mean setting is the only criticism there.

Will do!
And I really do miss Georgia.
I hope to come back soon. -sigh-

Great video.

Admitted, itā€™s not the best I have seen but it certainly beats mine.

How bout a bump? :slight_smile:

Bump!
I know I didnā€™t make it.
But I really like this video :slight_smile: