Grab the magic throw.

Then, we both woke up, and we don’t have it…

Then I blow a horn waking up all of earth to find the true owner (Legyoyo lol) I then steal it from his cardboard box and take it with me and use a 3d scanner to fight out composition density mass volume weight shape size diameter width bearing size preferred string and weight distribution then try to mass produce it

I wake from my slumber and send my buffalo warriors to destroy your factory because if you mass produce these YoYos, their combines powers will be over 9000!
Thus blowing up the entire universe.
So I stop you and I take all the YoYos and and throw them on the ground and I need to find the original one out of thousands

I find it and run to a place. You don’t know the place. No one does. And I just throw.

What you don’t know is that I can sense your spiritual pressure and I found you in a matter of milliseconds

Then the naked guy comes back with clothes on and you all fight and while you’re fighting I’ll be taking the yoyo with the help of Arnold Schwarzenegger who keeps on asking about some kid named John. With the yoyo Arnold believes he has to terminate me so before he does I find Legyoyo and hand it to him and Arnold terminates him instead. After this I find an iron man suit and destroy the terminator. I now hide in my vault that I rebuilt and hid it between 100000000000000000 other vaults so none can find me. In the vault I have a lifetime supply of doritos and resell the yoyo to Adam Brewster and he wins a contest with this yoyo. But this yoyo is not a Onedrop yoyo and he stops getting sponsored buy them and is now on the street with nothing but a rag and a tin can. No one but the Onedrop design company knows where it is. But what they don’t know is they had a copy and the real one is located in Adam’s stomach which I told the doctors to place in.

Which then I locate and hide in the idle of the earth so anyone who goes there will be burnt to a crisp.

I put on my super duper uper looper spacesuit that can withstand very high temperatures and throw a man eating monkey on you and I make my getaway as it gnaws your face off

But then, using my mind powers. I get the monkey to turn on you. So I take the magic throw and get away from everyone who is looking for it (who I found using my “Magic Throw Search Radar” that shows where all who are looking for it are and where the throw itself is). I hid it in my house that (not even anybody in real life on the forums other than one person) knows where that is. So with my magic throw and my Magic Throw Search Radar in hand, I can finally relax with what was rightfully mine.

Yes, I was the one who made the yoyo with my secret company “YoDude” and made it personally for myself. With these magic powers, I was planning my trip to Czech Republic next year for Worlds to win it in 1A and 5A, and using the duplicate that will be finished by then, I will win 3A as well.

I use my own yoyo radar to find that magic throw and I found you and wrapped you up and snuggled you do death
I then went and redeemed myself at the Ohio State yoyo contest I make up from last year
And I went home and snuggled with my yoyo

Then the world got sucked up by a neutron star and I was the only one who made it to the next galaxy. With the magic throw.

Along with me, and I took it while you were in sleep mode

But I followed you via particle analysis. And found the person with the throw and took it(via monkey henchmen) back to my box, which is actually a TARDIS!

As I am a timelord myself, I have a device that tells me where the tardis is at all times.
I break in and take the yoyo and decide to do a rainbow paint job on it.

I follow him and grab the yoyo. Soon after, I realize everything is part of a computer program known as the Matrix. I realize that there is no yoyo, and that all along it’s been a delusion. I disintegrate the yoyo leaving no bits of code to even remember the existence of said yoyo. Anyone associated with the yoyo has completely forgotten that it exists. The memory of every single being, file or folder has been modified to exclude the existence of said toy. Yoyo’s never existed, much less a magic one. Not in dreams, or the real world, or the Matrix.

Realizing it is still not safe, I reverse the expansion of the Universe, creating a Big Crunch. All matter is now contained in a single singularity as it was in the beginning. It ends with Wild Cat being the last true master of the yoyo. Matter as we know it does not exist anymore, as it is all contained in a single singularity and point and all matter is in the form of quarks and gluons packed infinity tight and infinity dense.

I…
Win…

1 Like