Casual Throw Review and Giveaway - MYY N8

It’s not exactly a new yoyo, but there seem to always be some for sale on the interwebs. So, I did a review of the Magicyoyo Nate, I mean N8. It’s alright.

A video detailing the giveaway will drop in a couple of days. I will post the link here when it does. Bottom line is that it’s a fine yoyo but I have too many and don’t play it enough to justify keeping it. Might as well pass it along to someone who will enjoy it.

7 Likes

Aight, the giveaway is open. Here’s the video with the details. I will stop taking entries (1 per person) at noon EST on Sunday, 08/16.

*Sorry, US addresses only this time.

4 Likes

Okay, so the drawing has been done an the video is posted. Thanks to all who ventured over to YT from the YYE family to support me!

3 Likes

I hope the winners get back to you in time. I’m excited for them!

2 Likes

Me too! I will give them a few days before going to the back-ups. Overall, it was an interesting experience with some lessons learned on my end.

1 Like

I imagine there are many lessons. I’m sure there is a way to search for giveaways on youtube and then sub and enter. It’s a crappy thing to do because for a yoyo giveaway I’d love for a yoyo to go to a person who really wants or needs it. Lots of people here have youtube channels. You should share your Giveaways Do’s and Don’ts.

1 Like

I’d certainly welcome any advice from folks who have done them before. I’m not sure how many non-throwers entered, but I do hope that the yoyo is going to one. Based on the YT handle, I think the Zipline sampler is going to one lol.

2 Likes

Most throwers have hearts of gold and give from their kindness. You are an example of that. I’m sure the N8 will go to a thrower and will make their day.

1 Like

Not related to you but hilarious…

1 Like

Thank you! Means a lot coming from one of the most generous guys in this community.

Oh my… Just painful. I am sure you have also seen what I assume are kids begging for yoyos in the comments on Dylan’s channel…

2 Likes

Dylan’s mainly and YYT all the time! The requests get no replies except from annoyed commenters. Some yoyoers that do giveaways have a requirement to connect to their instagram as well and adding hashtags to their posts etc.

1 Like

@Roy_Dodge to make your picking a little easier. You could use a Youtube random comment picker

1 Like

Yeah, but that doesn’t mean it will be a person interested in yoyos.

1 Like

Gracias. I have seen some folks use that, but it seems to draw from all comments and thereby encourages mass commenting by folks. I could be mistaken, but I’m not sure I want to go down the road of “comment a ton to improve your odds of winning.” Or do you know if any will only pull based on one entry per commenter?

You can add filters to achieve what you want. Filter comments with specific text, filter duplicate users ect.

1 Like

Baller. That may simplify the process a bit for me next time. I appreciate the tip!

1 Like

It only pulls comments from the specific video you pick. Not the entirety of YT itself

1 Like