FREE Yo-Yo. I want to pay it forward!

I was going to sell my freshly dirty mod44 yoyo but I want to give it away to someone instead. Does anyone need a good yoyo that doesn’t have one? Maybe you’re a new thrower just getting started or someone that simply can’t afford a good yoyo. I would love to bless someone with this yoyo and I don’t want anything in return. I’ll even throw in some string from yoyo string lab

32 Likes

I would love that thing looks super sicks would mean a lot! And seriously you are really a great contributor to the community and we all appreciate it!

4 Likes

I don’t need the yoyo, but I just got to say, you are one of the greatest ambassadors to yoyo. You are always super kind, supportive, and generous.

5 Likes

I would accept it with open arms—a throw I’ve been wanting to try for a while. If I received it I would plan to pay another yoyo forward in return!

6 Likes

Thanks so much!

4 Likes

I really appreciate the kind words! I just really want to help grow this amazing community.

3 Likes

You’re too kind. Spreading love and positivity is what life is all about

7 Likes

That’s a cool idea

1 Like

I don’t got a Yo-Yo right now maybe I get it next time

2 Likes

But,. Cotton stated that he is looking for someone that doesn’t have a good yo-yo or can’t afford a good yo-yo, etc.

He didn’t say anything about ‘somebody’ that has been wanting to try ‘one of these’ for awhile now.

I could qualify too in that case.>

I have 1500 yoyos. But I don’t have one of those and I’d sure like to try one.

I seriously haven’t the slightest idea how Cotton would ever think that the only responders to his giveaway, would be people that fit his conditions.

Kinda sad…

2 Likes

sick, modular yoyos? If a bimetal rim falls off my yoyo, then it would be modular i guess?

2 Likes

You’re entirely correct. I definitely didn’t mean it to come across as taking advantage the offer; rather I am all for spreading the love and joy of yoyoing to people who haven’t experienced it yet!

I have a friend who has recently taken interest in yoyoing, so that was my thought process. I hope it goes to someone who really needs it and will enjoy it though!

Thanks for the thoughtful reply, yoyodoc, my intentions are only positive.

2 Likes

Who REALLY needs a good yoyo? I want to make sure it goes to the right person

2 Likes

You really don’t have a single yoyo?

1 Like

Were you using someone else’s yoyos in your trick remix submissions?

3 Likes

Wow you’re too kind. Sooooooo many giveaways!

2 Likes

I seen a few old videos of yours where you had some metal yoyos

1 Like

I’m just trying to get yoyos into more peoples hands

3 Likes

This is a fantastic idea man, hopefully this yoyo helps spark a fire in a new hobby for someone

2 Likes

Im hoping so

1 Like