FREE Yo-Yo. I want to pay it forward!

might be hard pressed finding someone on here without a yoyo…

maybe check a hobby subreddit or something. people are always complaining they don’t know what to do for a hobby… might even be able to turn into a YouTube video some how lol

2 Likes

Actually, this might not be the ‘best idea’ but it has potential.

Besides Andre owning this Yoyoexpert site, he also owns/operates A2Z Toys… an actual brick and mortar Store. I have never been to or seen the Store. And I have never asked him if he give lessons at the location(even though my guess would be that he does).

What I was thinking is that you contact Garrett or Andre through the Forum. No doubt Andre runs into people all year long that want to buy their first yo-yo…. Or maybe they take lessons and he has a good idea on which one could use ‘an upgrade’ or whatever?

Maybe you could just send the yo-yo to him and he could very accurately find a suitable home for it.

Andre would have a pretty good view of possibly a kid that is progressing up the trick ladder quickly but has a very poor quality yo-yo and could really use a better one. Or maybe somebody that isn’t progressing rapidly but might get a burst of enthusiasm if he had better equipment?

Just a thought.

5 Likes

You are the best, my friend.

2 Likes

I was lucky enough to win your replay pro. Although i would always enjoy a new throw, i have a pretty good collection even though i only started being a serious hobbyist since the start of the year, so I’ll pass on the chance to get this Mod44. I’m in agreement with some of the others that to give it away to someone who could truly use it for ignition of the throwing spark would be best. That being said, keep on going with what you’re doing Cotton. You’re an inspiration for others in how to have a great attitude in engaging with the community. I hope the Mod44 finds a good home. Cheers!

3 Likes

You have 1500 yoyos?! That’s amazing! I’m super jelly lol. Teach me your ways oh yoyo aficionado! What are some of your favorite throws? I would love to hear your opinion.

1 Like

I have a solid collection accumulated. I am, however, about to try and teach multiple people how to yoyo. I could pass it on to one of them.

2 Likes

Yes and no. Long story we were at the Beach with my family and I had my yt sage with a wide center track bearing in it in my pocket of my pants I changed into my swimming suit to go surf ( I am always surfing if I have the chance to do it ). For some reason my mom wanted to change place we were sitting at wen I was still in the water so she took my pants and changed the place and my Yo-Yo Is nom somewhere buried in the sand ( or someone took it. My sister also had a sage even do she isn’t using it it was totally screwed up ( the bearing seas broke on one side and it doesn’t have response pads. It doesn’t really make fun playing with it

Great idea!!

You are the best!!

Thanks so much my friend

@YoYoExpertGarrett hey man! Do you know a good home for this throw?

Although I do like to own stuff without the cost, a new yo-yo is something that I don’t need. I actually sold a few throws recently because I had too many, and am happy with the small collection I own. I do not think I should own the yo-yo. Find someone who should get a high-end yo-yo!

2 Likes

I would like to have it my Yo-Yo brocke

I can’t think of anyone at the moment unfortunately. Everyone I talk to has plenty of yoyos lol.

4 Likes

Except me😅

Agreed!

2 Likes

You have yoyos lol

1 Like

I was wondering if there was anyone organizing donations of yoyos to people that do school/camp or other classes that give them to kids that can’t afford them. I’ve got a few extra yoyos that aren’t really worth selling on bst, but are great as far as play goes for beginners.

4 Likes

I receive requests from people thru my Zero Gravity gives programme. I can put you in contact with one of them if you still have that throw.

8 Likes

I think it was a great sentiment, but almost everyone here has yoyos. Maybe you should hold on to it for someone you encounter who needs a good yoyo?

Although, @jeduardo’s option sounds promising.

2 Likes