Grab the magic throw.

I spend 8 years and 3 million dollars creating a super powerful yoyo magnet, which attracts all the prices. I continue sending it to the modder for repairs.

which then the modder mails it to me since its perfect now so i can hop in to my space ship to go suer sonic speeds

I walk up to you considering that suer is probably abby for slow. Ask you how you’re doing you say awesome show me the yoyo. I then take it and go fuer (Abby for fast) sonic speeds.

I slam into you and know the yoyo from your hands and then give it personally to jasonwongzero to do a silver skittles ano on it…

I fuerly steal the yoyo and, seeing the skittles color way, eat it. I am then poisoned by the cliche and vomit it into the sewers.

I call my friend Killer Croc to take it from the sewer and guard it for me.

I go to the sewers. I kill this “Killer Croc”. Don’t ask how I did it. You might have nightmares.

Anyway, now that the croc is dead, I take the yoyo. I play with it, and realize that the power of this throw is too much for anybody in the universe to handle. With the awesomeness of it, somebody could win 1A, 3A, and 5A at WYYC every year. So I throw it into the Bottomless Volcano of Death found in Jamaica. Because I remembered that Frodo or whoever threw the One Ring or whatever into a volcano or something. And when he did that, it was a happy ending. And I wanted to visit Jamaica. THE END!

But wait! Can somebody possibly same the magic throw from disappearing forever? We shall see in the next post!!!

BTW, this is fun. LOL.

Come on folks! Continue the story! I want to see where this goes…

I go to Jamaica (man). And jump in this so called “bottomless pit”. Then I realized… it was a kiddy pool! not a pit at all! So I grab it, and win all styles of play at WYYC, because it’s so awesome. After that I become the worlds new superpower. And have it locked away in a super secret vault made of the hardest compound known to man.

1 Like

And it stays there forever.

Until Zorro comes along. He finds the secret vault that was at the bottom of the Indian Ocean and go to hide it in another secret vault in a secret place that only three people know of: Me, Myself, and I.

Now all we need is for that forum member, Myself, to find it.

Being a good pal with myself I ask him where it is, and for exchange of a lifetime supply of cinnamon toast crunch, he told me. And I grabbed it from the vault in a vault, because I figured out zorro’s combination, and I already new the one I put it in.
Then I took it with me to Pluto, and lived there wearing a north face jacket.

Then, I fly in a space shuttle faster than light itself and appear in front of you. I take off your jacket and you become frozen solid. I retake what was rightfully mine and take to destroy it so that this will end. But then I realize that I have other plans for it. So I take it, yet again, and hide it where it will never be found.
Until of course one of you does. :wink:

Then, since my secret identity is God, I explode the universe and if anyone manages to survive they shall be incinerated, then drowned, then frozen.

/thread

Oh, come on. You ended the fun. How about you didn’t blow up everything and you just moved the Magic throw to somewhere else. ???

no he didn’t!

What he didn’t know was he only THOUGHT he was god. When really he was dreaming. This left the throw vulnerable, and I stole it. And then ran to Hawaii to chill in my cardboard box on the beach

But your box disintegrated because you were actually in acid water. I then took it after it washed up on my beach and so nobody would see me take it I used a tractor beam from my space station and had doctors insert the yoyos powers into my brain. After that I changed the color of the yoyo and got locked in my vault that keeps in vault that holds the password to my amazon account when I sold it on there.

After I had heard about this amazing yoyo, I wanted it.
So I went over to dinosaurs r us and picked up a fire breathing pterodactyl to help me
My pterodactyl goes and breathes all over that vault o yours and the special fire from my dinosaur turns the vault into liquid rainbow
I steal the yoyo and I put it in my dinosaurs marsupial pouch
Then my Dino hypnotized you and I got my own doctors to take the powers of your brain and put them back in the yoyo to restore it

Then my Dino and I decide to hide in our fortress built on the sun protected by buffalo warriors
I then released my bonkai to create a gigantic, impenetrable forcefield that no one can break.

NOBODY

Then, you woke up, and it was all a dream, and I still have it.

Then YOU woke up and realize that you were dreaming, so my and my Dino still own it