Got My first mini the other day. Trying to see some unresponsive tiny yoyos

got this bad boy for Valentine’s Day and now I’m thinking about getting a mighty flea. Any thoughts on better or cheaper options?

4 Likes

The kun is cheaper/plays way better imo

2 Likes

Heist from yyf iis great

3 Likes

Not as small as those, but if you can find a euphonious or ministar 2, those are your best bets.

4 Likes

I’ve also considered a Mighty Flea and am interested in alternatives.

1 Like

Get a Kun if you want real tiny. Rain City Skills is another good option to get your tiny unresponsive fix and if you want to splurge, get a 66% Edge Beyond.

2 Likes

I love my 2010 Popstar. Maybe not as small as some of these others, but it has a real nice weight to it. You’d have to find one used, though.

3 Likes

The Kun is great. I got the brass one.

However, I play the Flea a lot more. At that point I feel like, “Go all the way!”

It would be cool if YYF (@YOHANS, @yyfben2.deactivated) did Flea editions in other metals.

1 Like

Search out a @DocPop Executive. Sold all my other mini’s after getting one, it’s by far the best mini I’ve ever owned or tried.

I have a Zeray Zeray ss303 up for grabs, I’d be happy to make you a deal. Stainless mini slimline. Can be responsive or unresponsive with a bearing swap.

Edit: Apart from peddling my own goods, I absolutely second finding a Euphonious or a Dingo. I have one of each of those and will never let them go.

Everything else is big compared to a flea.

Heist is way more manageable!

Both Made in USA

3 Likes

BBB Quark

2 Likes