Goodbye to all

None the drama affected my leaving. I do have to focus on school, though.

1 Like

Back boi.

4 Likes

Oh, hey man! What. It. Do. Homie

How have you been?

1 Like

oscars were earlier in the week, no need to be a drama queen now.

mgodzilla

sunny…

8 Likes

@yoyodoc’s post was removed? I guess he was a bit harsh, and I suppose I’m risking opening up that negativity again, and/or having my own post removed, but I have to say I pretty much agreed with him! Maybe it’s cuz I’m an old fart too…

I feel the subject and this sentence are what triggered Doc. it sounds quite dramatic, and clickbaitish.

@ZaYoBoy, I’m glad you’re back! And guess what? You’re back! I just want give the advice that IMHO, you could have phrased that a bit differently. Less dramatically and definitively.

I don’t know, maybe you could have left the door open, and/or if possible given a few more details about what’s going on?

5 Likes

I’m glad you spoke up and fully understand my motivation.

Your timing is perfect because I too am leaving the Forum.

And All the Drama ended up in my going to the Doctor.

I thought he was joking… But he said it is actually possible to ‘Die Laughing🙀’.

I’m sure it may be a crushing blow to humanity. But the time has come. I knew it had to. It was inevitable. It is an unstoppable desire.

I find I just can’t control the urge.

Parting is such sweet sorrow. But if I don’t step up; I will just lose more momentum.

…So I am leaving now. Don’t try to say anything mean or even wishful or motivationally positive.

I’m making the move. I’m proving to myself that there are more important things to do in life; in the huge World we share.

So that’s it… I’m done… no Kleenex, please… I am Totally and irreversibly out of this place!

Goodbye and a fond farewell to all of my two friends.

I hear my train a coming.

A large thin crust pepperoni pizza with light cheese and a Classic Coke.

I’ll be back in an Hour🤡

Best regards, Mo

The end…

14 Likes

Hey I thought I was your only friend here!! Who’s the other guy??!!

9 Likes

Negativity aside it’s just a lil’ silly to make an entire thread to announce a departure to only come back 4 weeks later no?

12 Likes

Oh no, what have I done!? :rofl:

2 Likes

Wow, not many choices left…

1 Like

Great day!

I wasn’t even thinking of you🤔

So… I guess I actually have 3 friends.

How cool is that…

You like pizza?

7 Likes

You should edit the title to say “I’m back!” so I don’t think you keep leaving over and over again!

3 Likes

Don’t let the door hit ya on the way out.
Adios, amigo… :sunglasses:
(Huge assumption on my part)

2 Likes

we should have a legitimate joke/one-liner contest lol

a whole comedy thread would be nice

2 Likes

No worries… I took the door with me. Because if I end up eating the whole pizza myself; I’ll be able to fit through the doorway when I come back in an hour.

3 Likes