Good yoyo under 50$

yeah I have HMP and I love it, really smooth, fast and stable yoyo, but it is undersized. I think the new speeder 2 is good too.

I vot Raptor. Not just cause I worship it, not trying to be biased. And hey, for the bearing on the Raptor, you can swap it with a bearing in some of your non-throws. Like your 10 year old Speedmaker could have a great bearing, swap that in, BOOM.

But again: no pain, no gain.

The Raptor is a smooth yoyo, it feels great in your hand. Not too big, but not too small. It can handle any trick well, same with chopsticks and tight squeezes.

Well, raptor here I come! BTW, I like green, but in some pictures it shows LIME green, not like shown here:
http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/316/Duncan-Raptor

Which is it?

In which pictures do you see lime green?

1 Like

dude get the HMP not the raptorā€¦ seriously

theres 3 other people saying get HMP and 1 person saying get raptorā€¦

HMP is just as smooth, barely any vibe, can handle every trick u put it to (its better at chopsticks since its a little smaller than the raptor) especially grinds. overall a beast of a yoyo.

^^^
Not one.

Yeah but one of the dudes suggesting raptor is also saying the dark magic 2 is bad. So I donā€™t trust him AT ALL.

and yeah, I would have gone for hitman pro, but thatā€™s is probably just a quirk of mine. I really despise plastic caps on metal yoyos.

Oh well. I ordered it already. Also, the HMP is slightly undersized.

then take out the caps. lol

WOAH. What the freak are you guys saying here? Some kinda insult? You know we ainā€™t dead yet.

Saying a yoyo is bad does not mean it is negative. ā€œWoah look at that BAD boy.ā€ That means look at that beast. How do you know if heā€™s reffering to "The DM2 is pretty bad=positive or "The DM2 is pretty bad=negative.
And as a matter of fact, you canā€™t just not trust someone just cause itā€™s their preference. Arussel may be having a hard times with the DM2 IF he says that his previous statement [The DM2 is pretty bad] is a negative ā€œbadā€. Someone may hate a DM2 so bad they burn, some may worship it more than god. Heā€™s giving his advice, though their is no detail to explain why he would hate the DM2.

And you canā€™t make someone buy a yoyo. You can only persuade him.

raptor is a great throw and a good choice, your going to like it, i just like hmp a little more. raptor=awesomeness also

and skeletonboy read the word ā€˜badā€™ wrongā€¦ that dude meant the dark magic 2 is bad as in it sucks.
who would worship a yoyo?

A mass amount of yoyoers. Much more than you think. Some people say I worship the Raptor.

But to be honest, I really donā€™t see why the dark magic is THAT good.

Itā€™s not That good, but it is a very good first yoyo. It has good rim weight due to metal rim on plastics. It is comfortable to hold and as long sleep times. It also comes with responsive and unresponsive bearings.