Good Luck, Eric Koloski!

When I turned it on there was some air guitar “band” on and the real musicians were complaining about them. I hope his performance gets on YouTube soon.

oh my god how did a hand whistle blower a 75 yr old keyboard player/horrible singer who cant hit 1 single note go on to hollywood but not eric??? this is ridiculous.

dude im so angry >:( >:( >:( >:(
he’ll beat them up with his boingy boing and loops >:D

its all about boosting ratings and getting money… Eric should have made it… me= >:(

His initial audition is on youtube, all he did was some boing-e-boings and inward loops and blew their minds, I can’t see how he couldn’t have impressed them with his high end performances. I’m curious to see what he did for the performance last night.

Guys, this thread is ridiculous.

Consider it lucky that he made it this far. Yeah, I’m saying it.

Not everybody yoyos. This is the problem with you guys, you think that because there’s a community of yoyoers IN HERE, that everbody is a yoyoer, OUT THERE.

I agree with the fact that he got eliminated, because short of looping, all the tricks would’ve started to look the same to people who don’t realize what they are watching. Now I know that there is a difference in all the tricks, but unless you are a yoyoist, you wouldn’t begin tom realize it.

Just my $00.02.

-Q

I agree 100%. I’m just angry about that air band going through. I wanna see how far they go which will hopefully not be that long.

As far as air bands go their initial performance was pretty well made :smiley:

Peronsally, I don’t think any singer or dancer/dance group should be able to win America’s Got Talent… that’s what American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance?, and America’s Best Dance Crew are for! QUEST CREW!

Anyways, he definitely deserved to go through more than a lot of those people… especially the 11 year old kid who thinks he’s Eminem. His parents shouldn’t even be letting his listen to Eminem at that age. Eric deserves to be in Hollywood!

You are right, I totally agree with you. Well, maybe not totally, but I see your point. I think that there WERE people who shouldn’t have gone on who did. If those people hadn’t been sent on then there still wouldn’t have been a spot for Eric. So yeah, you are right. A yoyoer can’t really entertain regular people for very long. But if people DID understand yoyoing, on a show called Americas Got Talent he definitely SHOULD have been kept on. The rest of the world just doesn’t see it the way we do.

We all would have LOVED to see him go on… but thats just “we”, and not many more.

p.s. your $00.02 estimation was a little low. I would say that it was at least $00.04. ;D

1 Like

It could work, but not the way we have been doing it.

QFT

Basically, (Correct me if I’m wrong) you’re saying that what would get yoyoers further in competition would be something Similar to the Shaqler performance at Clash?

how did grant get so famous on youtube again?

I love it. That would be awesome. Just throw some other skill toys in there and…woohoo this is already sounding awesome.

OH YEAH! Peps better start getting together and practicing!
Man. Now I want to start practicing. Maybe someone by themselves can incoporate something into there freestyle like danching or something parkourish. ya know.

parkour is something that is hard to show on a stage though, at least to show without using a full 90 seconds on it’s , same with dancing, the point of doing a group of people yo-yo’ing and using other toys, like spin tops maybe, is thematic and curious

Too bad Eric lost AGT… They didn’t even show him in the second round! Or even show the part where they tell him to go home! >:(

u cud do a few tricks like a flip or 2 and that wud fit perfect with the time and cud even be done while yoyoing

Two reasons:

1. There is a giant community of yoyoers.

2. “Oh dude! Check this guy out! I’ve never seen anybody do that with a yoyo before, I have to forward this to all my friends. And now it’s boring.”