Good day!

It has been a very good day. I felt good about a chemistry test that I took. I went to a perfect attendance lunch at my school and I won $20. Then I went and performed in my school talent show. The yuggle crowd loved it and I received a roar of applause at the end. I didn’t perform as well as I would have liked and I messed up a couple times, but it was a yuggle crowd so…yeah. I won the variety section of the talent show(I was the only competitor in that category, but everyone said I was the best over all). I got $50 for winning that section of the talent show. I saw my sister and my nephew. We celebrated my talent show “victory” with frozen yogurt. So, not to pat myself on the back, it has been a VERY good day.

I might post my talent show video some time.

Thanks all!

Brandon Merrill

I remember when I did my talent show at my school it was awesome. Unfortunately I got second for reasons I would not like to mention, but I got a lot of recognition which was good, also people were saying I should have won. I was pretty new at it at the time so I did not know many tricks but it was alright haha. People started calling me “yoyo kid” after that 'tis was great, and I messed up too so do not feel bad cause it happens, especially the first time you perform with a crowd ;D haha. Anyways here is my video if you want to check it out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqKGQ-uIzOg

That’s awesome for you Brandon! That’s bound to be an awesome lucky day for you!

Wow Good Job Brandon