Good day

Here, as well :slight_smile: That is one rocking day! The best part is you made other people happy, too.

This thread has officially made my night.

1 Like

He didn’t even have to use his AK, I say his Day was good day.

1 Like

Thanks guys what makes today even better is being able to share things like this with you guys I love this community you guys are like my big yoyo throwing family . I’m so glad I started throwing not because its fun but because it can connect so many people and each are one of a kind . I’d like to give each and every one of you a big thank you because you are all so darn awesome .

Get on that.

youd be suprised how far good vibes can go bro! Check this out when u get a chance www.plurwarriors.com

That sounds like a great day. All I got was a bunch of homework. :smile:

hey man. sounds great! if only things like that would happen to more people out there, the world would be a happier place. lol

Dude. Stop hogging all the good vibes. JK that’s awesome man, best of luck for the future.

I just broke up with my gf

Nowone yoyos besides the club im in

Woohoo! That’s a good day, my friend! Any time there’s a breakup, it’s because the relationship wasn’t working for one or both parties. Dude, it’s like dodging a bullet! You suddenly have new opportunities to not be in an unhappy or “blah” relationship. I’m not being sarcastic at all: this is one of the luckiest things that can happen to you. :smiley:

As for me: great day! Had family photos done (just at ye olde box store), and came home to TWO yoyo-related packages: a surprise gift from one of our awesomest forum members, and also a pack of Epic Strings that I finally got around to buying from our own Logi.

Exciting stuff!

Didn’t get caught in the rain during my dog walk… closed a few bugs doing software development at work today… dinner was delicious and plentiful. Wife looking beautiful today and being an awesome mom (as always).

What a great day!

1 Like

I would be having a horrible day, what with a stiff neck :frowning: but a avalanche in the mail made my day!

Yoyo wise, it seems pretty good.
Made my entry for Alex’s battle ROYALE and finally landed a suicide to crossed armed GT like in the YYJ Theory video

That’s pretty awesome that the girl asked you, actually. The mentality that boys are supposed to be the ones to ask girls out suggests a dominance which I don’t particularly care for.  I’ll be quiet now.

This thread is particularly amazing. Here you go-

forreal, mainly miss just seeing my friends everyday, they are what keeps me grounded. Drop trow crew for liiifeee!

Sorry to dub post but id like to share something, when i was younger my pops an i were a fishin ya see? We fish all fishes but we love fishin trout. He told me a story about when the creek dried up one year when he was a kid, which produced little ponds through out the creeks expanse, he told me that he had caught two trout with his hands one day in one of those little ponds/deep puddles. Us fisherman call them holes. Anyways he showed me the trout at mamaws house they got them stuffed by a taxidermist. Ever since that day i have wanted to live up to pop’s reputation and catch a fish with my hands. After i checked the mail for my summit that did not come today i put my headphones in played some imagine dragons and hopped on my longboard to ride down to the river, it has rained hard for 3 days. I wanted to see how high it got. Lolol reaalllyyy high!! Haha past the parking spots and all! Anyways i was just standing there smoking a ciggert bumpin to the funky beats. And i spotted a tail and dorsal fin just clear enough to see in the murky water. I thought it was a catfish at first cause i often see cats hang out there, so i was skeptical to get in the water. But i go in anyway.

The first attempt i didnt try as hard as i should of, because if it was a catfish i didnt wanna get pricked by its lateral fin spines, so it got away, i flipped it out of the water kinda enough to see it wasnt a catfish, but a creek chub, he got away. But chubs are stupid and he came back about five minutes later, this time over to the right in some virginia creeper that was swallowed by the rain water, the second time was a success! I got infront of him and laced my fingers together under the water and he just swam right in and booom! Caught him hahaha. Was about eight inches long.

Im proud to say i have lived up to the Harper’s reputation for fishing!

Summit or not it is a beautiful day, a day that i am happy to be alive and have peers like yall to share things with. Everyone have a good day!

Peace and love, good vibes for all!

• Sammy
2 Likes

Sydney…
Sydney…
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney…
P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney!
Marlin! I remember!

haha “hey fish”

[quote=“Squaktopus13,post:1,topic:53054”]
My crush told me Yoyoing is annoying…so lucky you. That is what I call an amazing day.

He should gat another protostar and switch halves with her