Good and Bad

best- the feeling of making up a good trick ;D

worst- taking a dark magic to the dome. ouch! :-[

Best: Going to the YoYoJoes contest and winning.
Worst: Doing boomerang and missed the string and hit my chin.

lol…exact same thing happened to me.

Bad = Getting yoyo’s stolen from a contest.

BEST= making my own yoyo!

Best: When I finished the tricklist at Yoyojoes or when I made up my first real full length trick

Worst: When I was doing MASSIVE arials with my Nimbus after school, and I just LAUNCHED this thing, it had done like 7 flips, and it got stuck in a tree. I spent a good hour or two trying to get it down.

Accidentally doing a Brent Stole when I’m on Advanced Part 1.

My first ding.

BEST: Finishing the YoYoJoe’s Trick List and winning the YoYoJoe’s Contest.

WORST: Dinging JonRob’s Trainwreck (which was massively beat anyway, and I eventually bought).

best-ladder escape

worst-i was throwing 2a at my freinds house and there was a girl there and my string broke and hit her

Best: Going to Indy state yoyo contest, really reformed me as a player

Worst: My tennessee state yoyo contest freestyle =[ lol

My best: Eli hops…on an Imperial ;D
My worst: Dinging my DM… on a hard throw… on concrete… next to a giant crowd.
I could still sense all the people who turned and looked at me. shudder

Buying my Dv888

Cutting my self with my Dv888

Man… Somthing like that happened to me… At DISNEY WORLD! I can do 2A but I was doing some one handed loops and I had gotten really good and I was just going and there was people and a pretty hot chick was talking to me about yoyoing and I totaly forgot about string tension and the yoyo ( A lime green NXG that Johnny T has now) just launched off the string and hit her in the mouth…

She said it was fine but I felt sooo bad…

Good=Played with CUT
Bad=Dinged CUT twice (worst thing I could think of lol)
Weird=Non yoyoing friend became a dfan of YYE on facebook??? ???

Is that a question or statement?

You’re on Advanced Part 1, but you have a C13 and an 888?

too bad your not a lefty, otherwise it wouldve hit you (im left handed, and it tightens as you loop ive hit myself many times lol)

Best…: Landing Spirit Bomb…or Skin the Gerbil…Or maybe landing a 4A Triple Whip Catch. Um…yeah, the last one. ;D

Worst…:Yesterday. Dinged my Dv888 so hard the dent is like the size of a large Nerd. :-[ sniff

1: finishing Candy Rain with a freehand zero.
2: launching a flying panda in the air but have it hit my head and bust straight open. I lost all the bearings and the spacers.

Haha the other day my friends offstrings sidecaps were too loose and he went to do an under whip and as soon as the string touched it it flew apart, we got it back together but I let him use my hayabusa. later he said he hated the OS so much, so we took turns trying to get it to break by flinging into a tree! great fun…

Best Meeting the guys at the Allyoyo Yo-yo classes In Phoenix Az.
Worst Placing 10th at PNWR 2009.

best: just discovering yoyoing

FAIL: destroying my light bulb when doing the 5A mealtdown trick :frowning: