Good 3A Yo-Yos

I need a Pair of 3A YoYos. So Is a Pair of Lyns good or Pocket Changes, I need a NewPair of Throws I have been using an Xcon and Hitman, but they are not working. So reccommend a Pair of Plastic Throws that aren’t to expensive.

What do you mean they aren’t working? Just wondering?

Dude, every yoyo that is good for 1A, is good for 3A.

No, they work But I need a pair that are the same and plastic so when I do Velvet roll they won’t ding and scratch.

Oh, Well Any plastic should be good. If i was to do 3a i would probably get a couple velocities or another lyn. But like Vivo said:

;D

SIGMA. BLADE. ZWEI.

Why are Sigma Blade Zweis good for 3A? Any difference between a regular 1A yoyo?

Well, They are good 1a yo-yos too. Like it’s been said, any 1a/5a/3a is interchangeable.
The sigma is actually designed for 3a though. As in
http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/18/YYJ-Sigma-Blade-Zwei
It say designed for 3a. So yeah. But they can be used for anything

i have never met anyone who used one before

I use two Protostars. Red and yellow.

I’m going with 2 Lyns.

Well, they were just kinda…made for 3A.

Well, they were just kinda…made for 3A.
[/quote]
They’re not made for 3A, they are made for Daisuke Shimadas 3A, being his old signature model. He has a pretty technical 3A (by todays standards) and probably prefers a narrower yoyo. Hiroyuki and Kentaro as well as many others use very wide yoyos. I like an over-sized, wide yoyo with lots of spin time. For me I dig Protostars and BvM.

For you pick something not to expensive (unless moneys just burning holes…) that is adjustable in response options. YYJ are great because you can have unresponsive on both, one, neither yoyos with the adjustment of gap and o-ring material.

J

They’re not made for 3A, they are made for Daisuke Shimadas 3A, being his old signature model. He has a pretty technical 3A (by todays standards) and probably prefers a narrower yoyo. Hiroyuki and Kentaro as well as many others use very wide yoyos. I like an over-sized, wide yoyo with lots of spin time. For me I dig Protostars and BvM.

For you pick something not to expensive (unless moneys just burning holes…) that is adjustable in response options. YYJ are great because you can have unresponsive on both, one, neither yoyos with the adjustment of gap and o-ring material.

J
[/quote]
I was just about to say they werent made for 3A… They were made for a 3A player…

I say Velocitys… I lost my other 3A DM so Im going to get some Velocitys… You can really personalize the response to you liking… That way you can make one of them extremely unresponsive, and the other just responsive enough to return with a tug… OR one extremely responsive and the other one a little less responsive… And then you can adjust them as you get better… They can grow with you… AND if you really start to like them and want to get metals… Theres the Adjust-o-matics…

the zigmas won world 3 times in a row so yeah thats y they are so good and made for 3a it even says it :stuck_out_tongue: