Going plastic! Introducing X.Point - Yoyofficer official news!

At Yoyofficer we are working hard on yo-yos for you. We just finished new run of Jaeger and Lava, next week will be ready new run of Muskets. We will post new colors daily on our Instragram, so be sure to follow us :slight_smile:

Also we are working on awesome special project, more info in week or two :slight_smile:

of course, I finally order my Musket and you make new colors :slight_smile:

So… um… Are these Jaegers blasted and are they coming to YYE? >.<

Yes they are blasted. Second part of question must be answered by YoYoExpert.

I’mma just throw this out there–

I tried an unblasted one and it was great. I am totally all about blasts, but in the case of the Jaeger I didn’t feel that it’s a yoyo I would be doing a tonne of grind tricks on anyhow. I wouldn’t have too many problems getting an unblasted one. If YYE has a colour you like, it’s still well worth the money, blast or not.

1 Like

Yeah I can see instances where I would not mind a smooth finish. Even sometimes prefer to not have a blast of any kind. There is just something special about the look of polished yoyos

Yoyo officer tweeted they were going to announce their first U.S. team member

Anybody else stoked?!

Introducing our first Yoyofficer U.S.A. team member – Ryan Gee!

Ryan is a long time yo-yo player living in Southern California and you can regularly meet him at many contests including BLC, BAC and US Nationals.

We simply love his truly unique style of yo-yoing, maybe not the best scoring tricks for competition, but just super fun to watch. So we are really happy to welcome Ryan to our team

Please enjoy some of his beautiful tricks in his first Yoyofficer video:

1 Like

That’s awesome. Ryan is going to be a great representative. Some of us are more interested in videos by the likes of Ryan and Fraolini than we are in the competition scene. Good choice, YYO!

Congrats Ryan!

Congratulations - Ryan Gee!

What impresses me most is that many of your tricks are simple enough for may of us to learn with out making copying you unreachable. I also like that fact that you are using a Kilter which is in the good price range of most of us.

Yay Ryan! He’s an awesome yoyoer hope he enjoy YYO!

Good work Ryan! Hope everything goes goes well representing yyo here in the states!

2nd run of Yoyofficer Lava is ready!

One small change in this run: In the past, some people complained that gap is too tight and so it can bind accdentally. For this run we made gap 0,2 mm wider, making it 4,4 mm in total.

https://scontent-a-fra.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/t1.0-9/10402416_522653174528552_4349287705995743677_n.jpg
https://scontent-a-fra.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t1.0-9/10456821_522653164528553_2974747303691088695_n.jpg

I will be looking forward to it.

Please tell me more about your next model…Any surprise expected…?:wink:

Not released yet, will tell you more. It was just one shop was too eager to release it before anyone else.

I think it’s awesome that you guys seek to improve the same yoyo over time instead of just making something new. Really makes things interesting when each run has something unique about it

Last week, I got my bachelor degree from Civil Engineering at Czech Technical University in Prague and I asked Yoyofficer to get some memorial for this. So today, I have been throwing our newest model(release this week) with engraving of our university logo :slight_smile:

And yes, it’s double tail lion with crown holding dividers :slight_smile:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BrfHvnMCIAAXgIw.jpg:large

1 Like