Going plastic! Introducing X.Point - Yoyofficer official news!

I just ordered a Musket. Looks very similar to Triton. Can’t wait to see how it plays since Triton is amazing.

1 Like

Make something in the 59g-63g range please! :slight_smile:

That’s what I’m saying to them for past two years :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just got my Musket in todays mail. It looks any plays great. And many thanks to YYE for getting it to me so quickly.

1 Like

I have just seen the first pics of the YYF Cyborg and first thing I thought was…LAVA!!
I am reminding of some shape similarities on the Shutter and the Brave… :astonished:
YYO: keep making inspirating yoyos… It seem I am not the only one sensible to your design…! :+1:

With number of modern yo-yos and not many possibilities what can be done to shape, each yo-yo will be similiar to something else :slight_smile: For example I think Lava looks close to Valor, I also heard it’s close to Supernova :slight_smile: In Cyborg I see lines of latest Kentaro creations, just simpler, with fewer steps and less open shape.

Shape and specification on Brave and Shutter are for sure really similiar, with Brave beaing few months older. But still they play competly different thanks to different weight distribution.

How is the sponsorship hunting going along?

Yeah, wondering the same thing. Just curious.

Taken rights from their ask.fm

When will the announcement of new members?
We will give it some time, we want to pick really best choice.

When will you guys be accepting entries into the sponsorship contest?
We are still collecting entries, so send it to us :slight_smile:

Alright, sounds good. Thanks man! :slight_smile:

Nice good to know. now just banking on the fact I am chick yo-yoing and is half way decent at it. That and man I have got to stop thinking about this every time I do I feel sick to my stomach. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you for all your entries, we picked few people for our team, some of them know it, some will be contacted in upcoming days. Official introduction to team should start next week.

Oooohhhh the suspense XD

I’m very excited to see the new sponsored players, since I didn’t sign up since I completely forgot about it a week after the post and I just remembered today >.<

I would’ve relied on the fact that I play pretty decent 1A and 3A and some 4A but I can’t really promote the brand (besides forums) since I can’t 100% be able to go to BAC (Annual Family Camping Trip :/),US Nats (K I could go here if I convinced my parents enough haha), or Cal States (K maybe that one since my godfather lives in Roseville)…

Can I apply in the future? Will there be future sponsorship hunts?

Nice to know hope the people enjoy the sponsor ship!!!

For real, it’s killing me.

Either way, congrats to everyone who gets it though. I’m sure it’s well deserved. :smiley:

Please welcome Michael Malík to Yoyofficer Czech team!!

Michael is just 13 years old, but with regular top 10 finishes on main contests and on current 8th place in Czech yo-yo cup, he is already one of big players in Czech yo-yo scene. We are really happy to have Michael on our team and we see bright future ahead of him.

Enjoy his first Yoyofficer video, shot in streets of Prague with Lava.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51sKrtCSdMg

Man that’s awesome hope he enjoys sponsorship!

New Lava promo video from Konstantin

Get your here :slight_smile: http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/1197/YOYOFFICER-Lava

Awesome those were amazing!!