Glossy Vs B blasted yoyos

I just ordered some yoyos and i am a little concerned cause i believe the all have a glossy finish on them and i have never tried a glossy yoyo. What do you all think about glossy yoyos,will i be able to to finger grinds and other stuff,does this finish limit me in any other way?

3 Likes

Short finger grinds are okay if you have dry weather and hands but obviously not comparable to blasted throws.

3 Likes

I like both but blasted is best for grinds dna etc

2 Likes

I do prefer blasted, sometimes with glossy when you do a combo and the yoyo hit your skin as mistake the yoyo can change direction or lose power, blasted is much more friendly to those mistakes, generally glossy seems a bit more sticky (it depend of the weather as well).

6 Likes

Blast is not only good for techs like grind but I think it has less slip loss than Glossy does, but when it comes to feeling, I love the Glossy yoyo’s feeling when it binds into your hands

2 Likes

if you have a yoyo glove glossy are very nice and grind for ages, some people also enjoy the shiny look

if you prefer not to play with a glove then blasted are clearly better for grinds

4 Likes

I mean why not :person_shrugging:

6 Likes

Glossy yo-yos look better……

Blasted yo-yos function better.

If you seriously prefer the appearance of glossy yo-yos, you have an option.>

Simply wear a glove on your non throw hand and grind away.(problem solved).

3 Likes

Basically what @yoyodoc said…

1 Like

Thank you so much cause i ordered a deviant + bundle and i just came to the realization that it is a glossy yoyo and i was anxious whether i would be able to evne use it cause i really like my grind tricks

1 Like

as long as your hands are dry you can possibly grind a glossy finish yoyo without an issue or even better use a glove

1 Like

Why not indeed?

3 Likes

True lolol

1 Like