gfunk?

i havent seen or met anyone who loves the gfunk as much as i do. is there anybody else? (except gentry stein of course)

I’m sorry, but that think just looks so disgusting to me.

Shiver

If you love it so much why don’t you marry it?

2 Likes

-___________-

forever alone…

That would be an accurate assessment of the situation.

My kid really likes his. That’s his expensive yoyo. DM2 is next down in price, then Protostar.

1 Like

am i still forever alone? (except for studios kid and gentry stein)

It looks like it would play like a Popstar.

i HATE the popstar. it doesnt play like the g funk at all in my opinion at least.

I really liked it. But then I traded it…

1 Like

seem pretty awesome

I played one not long ago. Didn’t do much for me. It was offered to me, but I turned it down. Not going to say it sucked, but it wasn’t for me.

looks like im still pretty much alone…

Yyuuupp.

I mean I can’t say anything too bad about it as I haven’t tried it, but judging from how much I hate my Yuuksta and other undersized it just looks awful. I thought the same about my Yuuksta as you did with your Gfunk then realized it’s not all that great.

It happens alot, and will most likely happen to you. ;D

me ending up not likeing it? nah. i already learned like 2 tricks that frustrated me for months on it (revolutions and i belive its called hot potato). also the fact that its signed by gentry makes it even awesomer! im soooooo comfortable with it. possibly even more than my skyline!

Alllrriigghhttyyyy. Whatever you say.

I was all “OMG GUYS EVERYONE BUY A YYF BOSS IT’S SERIOUSLY THE BEST YOYO I HAVE EVER TRIED, EVER WILL TRY AND ALWAYS WANT MORE OF.”

Not anymore. lol

Talk to me in a year. hahaha
But I’m glad you like it. :slight_smile:

well i will admit my preferences might change. they havent in the slightest bit changed in the 5 months ive pursued yoyoing though, and i doubt they really will. why do you not like the boss anymore?

For three years all I bought was undersized yoyos. I began to try more full sized and realized how much more awesome they are. Yeah, a few aren’t that great but for the most part they are more stable, more solid on the string, fit my hand better, and overall the play is superior. I was all into undersized but not anymore. I rarely use undersized now, and I’m looking to build up my collection to mostly full sized. I mean undersized yoyos are okay, they just lack in certain aspects that I didn’t know previously. I would reccomend to everyone to have a broad collection range or all types of yoyos.