gfunk?

i havent seen or met anyone who loves the gfunk as much as i do. is there anybody else? (except gentry stein of course)

(SR) #2

I’m sorry, but that think just looks so disgusting to me.

Shiver

(M.DeV1) #3

If you love it so much why don’t you marry it?

-___________-

forever alone…

(SR) #7

That would be an accurate assessment of the situation.

My kid really likes his. That’s his expensive yoyo. DM2 is next down in price, then Protostar.

am i still forever alone? (except for studios kid and gentry stein)

(Waylon) #10

It looks like it would play like a Popstar.

i HATE the popstar. it doesnt play like the g funk at all in my opinion at least.

I really liked it. But then I traded it…

seem pretty awesome

I played one not long ago. Didn’t do much for me. It was offered to me, but I turned it down. Not going to say it sucked, but it wasn’t for me.

looks like im still pretty much alone…

(SR) #16

Yyuuupp.

I mean I can’t say anything too bad about it as I haven’t tried it, but judging from how much I hate my Yuuksta and other undersized it just looks awful. I thought the same about my Yuuksta as you did with your Gfunk then realized it’s not all that great.

It happens alot, and will most likely happen to you. ;D

me ending up not likeing it? nah. i already learned like 2 tricks that frustrated me for months on it (revolutions and i belive its called hot potato). also the fact that its signed by gentry makes it even awesomer! im soooooo comfortable with it. possibly even more than my skyline!

(SR) #18

Alllrriigghhttyyyy. Whatever you say.

I was all “OMG GUYS EVERYONE BUY A YYF BOSS IT’S SERIOUSLY THE BEST YOYO I HAVE EVER TRIED, EVER WILL TRY AND ALWAYS WANT MORE OF.”

Not anymore. lol

Talk to me in a year. hahaha
But I’m glad you like it. :slight_smile:

well i will admit my preferences might change. they havent in the slightest bit changed in the 5 months ive pursued yoyoing though, and i doubt they really will. why do you not like the boss anymore?

(SR) #20

For three years all I bought was undersized yoyos. I began to try more full sized and realized how much more awesome they are. Yeah, a few aren’t that great but for the most part they are more stable, more solid on the string, fit my hand better, and overall the play is superior. I was all into undersized but not anymore. I rarely use undersized now, and I’m looking to build up my collection to mostly full sized. I mean undersized yoyos are okay, they just lack in certain aspects that I didn’t know previously. I would reccomend to everyone to have a broad collection range or all types of yoyos.