getting in trouble due to yoyoing?

never really gotten in trouble… i’m a little old to get in trouble with anyone about yoyoing(except for my wife haha) but i rarely yoyo when we’re around each other because we work seperate shifts and i go to school so we dont spend a lot of time together. So when i’m with her yoyos barely exist. The only time i really yoyo is at work during down time…and my boss is never there sooooooooo…it’s all good! ;D

I once was pulled to the side in the hallway at work because a teacher thought I had a can of chewing tobacco.

I hit my Grade Level Advisor back in 8th grade in the crotch. Needless to say, I was featured in the yearbook.

My girlfriend gets mad all the time when I yoyo when were watching a movie or something. I bought her a YYJ Journey with pink string… Didn’t work… Also sometimes when its late she will start falling asleep when I yoyo because of the sound of the bearing. Works great ;D

so she didnt wana learn how to yoyo? damn lol. my girl is getting pretty good at yoyoing so far :stuck_out_tongue:

I haven’t really gotten in a lot of trouble for yo-yoing but there was one time when I broke my advisors window with my dv888. I never got my dv888 back and got a day off of school forceably. So we’re all good except thats on my middle school permanent record but we are all good cuz i made to high school. ;D 8) ;D 8)

Every once in a while I strike the ceiling with my yoyo and my mom yells at me to go outside.

My parents tell me to not yo-yo at home on weekdays. That’s why I take it to school.

They didn’t say I can’t dice stack at home though. The advantage of yo-yoing, sparks interest in other skill toys.

never gotten in any trouble