Get Ready for ONE July 2024!

I’m going to be using my Galaxy Diver because i am going to compete with it at worlds and if i only use it literally until July 31st (which is the day I’m competing) i will make a lot of progress in my routine. Its also really good for learning tricks and bangers and other yoyo things like that.

Right now i have been using a different yoyo every five minutes because I’m going to miss all my yoyos but I’m also kind of excited for it :joy: :joy:!

16 Likes

Let me preface this by saying, I’ve already failed, so this is all a bit pointless, really :sweat_smile: I’m just too, genuinely, excited for too many yoyos and I don’t want to wait a whole month. I feel like I would never catch up lol

But, I’ve picked my TWO

July will be SpinWorthy MR85 month! The Flying Lemon for unresponsive and a bricked up RBC for fixie.

We’ll see how long this lasts.

I’m expecting a couple boxes tomorrow, so my guess is about… uh… less than 12 hours. :joy::joy::joy: I’m still going to favor these two, though, as they’ll be my pocket throws all month.

10 Likes

I feel you. I have a TiBr coming tomorrow and a council on tuesday or Wednesday… july is going to be an absolute struggle to stick with one throw :rofl:

4 Likes

I can’t even pretend to try lol

Plus, when The End II came out I played it exclusively for several months, so I’ve had my “one yoyo” experience. Might do it again one day, but, most definitely, not tomorrow :rofl:

3 Likes

Going with this well-loved Clean Machine No Jive this month.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C82lylHS6og/?igsh=azVwY3Z1cmt2bmVk

18 Likes

I still don’t know what I want to do, so here’s something silly.

11 Likes

Galaxy diver is so good. I may have to rethink my choice now

2 Likes

Or do we only do ONE Trick for the Month with our ONE Yoyo?

8 Likes

I like this. By the end of the month Ill be a trapeze god… :rofl:

5 Likes

I’m def going fixie. I’m waiting on the Dead ‘Orse proto and might choose it if it arrives tomorrow. Otherwise it’ll be a butterfly or no jive or gnomad or knack…

5 Likes

No… I support ideas only up to a certain point. One trick all month is my line

9 Likes

I was about ready to ask for an emergency club meeting, hahaha! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

The next month for me, in a picture.

Godspeed, everyone.

9 Likes

He would do this while I’m locked out of discord lol

2 Likes

What’s that on the right?

1 Like

It’s a G2 tin that is currently holding spare bearings/pads.

3 Likes

I changed my mind I’m doing Galaxy Diver. But idk if I wanna do 6065 or 707

3 Likes

I am a new member and I am taking this opportunity to make my selection for this month! BC Blackbird No.18 Slightly modified by me, with some holes inside for grip and the gap reduced to about 2mm. I use Vosum polyester strings, and I am a fan of casual looping.

22 Likes

Lovely wood collection

7 Likes

Welcome!!! So glad you’re going to join us… now you realize you are going to need to be on camera 24/7 so we can make sure …:rofl:
Kidding. Hope you’ll consider making a post in the Introduce Yourself 2024 thread.

6 Likes