Get Ready for ONE July 2024!

Alright!!!

2 July gang!

Let’s go! :rofl:

4 Likes

It is a big ask, I know. I like to play both responsive and unresponsive. But I’m ready to up my unresponsive game and this is how I know I will respond. When that urge to change up comes over me, I won’t get that satisfaction. So I’m going to be driven to work on new tricks instead. Already hit Gondola today in about 5 attempts. It felt pretty good. I’ll even put a video up on TAW maybe tomorrow. :smiley:

8 Likes

Heck yeah! I need to get in that thread more.

3 Likes

I played the MiJo unresponsive last night. It is going to be difficult to stick to the responsive No Jive 100% no matter how much I try. :wink:

5 Likes

I keep thinking about this. Honestly if i can stick to one it would have to be el MiJo.
First cause its el MiJo (kind of a special yoyo to me) second i could still play responsive unresponsive and fixed on the same yoyo.

For the past 3 weeks i think I’ve been playing the same 2 ZipLine strings on dozens of yoyos, which i really enjoyed… kind of a play on one yoyo, maybe One String Slim September Sling…

Will try one yoyo July for a long as i can but im enjoying one string on every yoyo way to much to stop…i have 19 hours to get my self sorted.

4 Likes

Hopefully the dont come already strung up.

6 Likes

Day 0: Prep

The Watieoboo Count is not a great yoyo. In fact, it is the worst throw I own. Today I’m trying to mitigate that a bit.

The first step is a new bearing, which is currently getting an acetone bath.

The second step is removing the pads and putting in some Grey.

The last is a new string. A Throw-Yo SOLUTIONS New Formula Catalyst to be exact!

Tomorrow I clean the excess Grey off, and get started learning a new trick!

10 Likes

I have one yoyo that will be perfect for me this month. I’ll also be challenging myself to learn at least one trick every day for the entire month. I’ll take a vid of my best combo on the first and on the 30th I’ll take another vid to show my progress. Looking forward to tomorrow!

11 Likes

After much deliberation I’m going the UNPRLD nation

12 Likes

Final Day to Play with ALL the “Other” Yoyos.

10 Likes

I just put mine all away. :wink::+1:

6 Likes

I’m packing mine all up tonight

5 Likes

I have finally made my decission.

6 Likes

well don’t keep us guessing!!

6 Likes

I still need to pack my stuff up but I have my one.

5 Likes

I packed away most, but need to pack away the remainder. That alone has been scary. I need some bigger boxes, or something.

6 Likes

// learn at least one trick every day for the entire month

Wow! That is an impressive goal!!!

4 Likes

That actually sounds really fun

3 Likes

Welp Ive decided… going with the diorama… Im going to give it my best shot lol I really want to work on regens and tighten up my tricks so this seemed like the best option.

14 Likes

That’s a lovely Diorama. I need to pick one up.

6 Likes