Get Ready for ONE July 2024!

I think I pretty much did this when I got my first one… I absolutely adore the HB23, youll have a blast with that choice :grin:

2 Likes

I get a Top Deck in the mail on the 1st. Debating if I should just go in blind and commit to it even though I’ve never even touched one before.

8 Likes

Yes, do it. I got a Top Deck in February 2019 and have not like any yoyo more since then.

6 Likes

The Top Deck will not disappoint brother. Anyone who has one will tell you so. I remember you saying somewhere I think that you hadn’t put much into unresponsive for a while, the Top Deck will give you the stability and spin time to power through many mistakes. But then again, you may be the odd duck who hates the thing…:rofl:
Tough call.

5 Likes

I don’t think anyone who likes 1A could totally HATE the topdeck… It may not fit some peoples specific tastes but at the absolute bare minimum it’s a great yoyo. I think it’s a pretty dang safe pick blind!

5 Likes

@bigstupidbees @Slestak75 @ChrisFrancz alright, you’ve successfully peer pressured me. I’ll do it!

I’m still expecting some yoyo deliveries throughout the month, but none will get strung until August 1st.

5 Likes

This right here is my issue. Im not sure Ill have the willpower to not at least test throw the new member of my collection… :rofl:

5 Likes

Gunna do a Minitee because I like to get mad a lot

7 Likes

I have two on the way now. I will not string them nor any other purchases, until August.

5 Likes

This is my 1 July. I am setting myself a schedule, too. 3 PM every afternoon for at least 1/2 HR. I WILL learn some tricks.

14 Likes

That maple blood cell looks great. Hoping to get one at some point.

4 Likes

That’s a beauty!

2 Likes

I got it from someone here, not sure who. I have four bloodcells. I picked this one, because it is the oldest, and I am most used to it. I was tempted by the KNack XL in Spectraply, because it is slower, but decided in favor of the Bloodcell.

3 Likes

Wooden Blood Cell. Color me jealous.

2 Likes

My pick would be my Divine Metal Top Deck.

As for why this throw? I think the photos speak for themselves. But if they don’t, well, the Top Deck is one of my all-time favorite throws, and one of the few that I can easily play for a whole month straight without getting bored.

17 Likes

Wow!!! Wow, wow, wow!!! That thing is dazzling!!!

3 Likes

For me, if it weren’t for the absolutely perfect for me David Yo-yos Dreamland… I might have picked my Top Deck too.

8 Likes

I’ve decided I’m going to use my Watieoboo Count. Gonna try to beef it up a bit, and will document my progress through the month.

4 Likes

I’ve been thinking about it. I can’t stick to one yoyo. I carry an unresponsive and a fixie all day, every day. I use them at different times and in different situations. I think I’m going to pick one unresponsive and one fixie and try to just use those TWO for the month of July. I’ll be kind of playing along. Lol.

8 Likes

I can’t be letting you go it alone, I’ll use a Respawn and a pair of loopers. I would like to improve my responsive skills.

This is a sacrifice, my Overture and Rebirth will be tempting me the whole month lol.

6 Likes