Get Ready for ONE July 2024!

Everyone does, does it not!

2 Likes

Yeah, those are just two handed hop the fence.

This is one of the core moves in 2A.

2 Likes

It’s the same form

1 Like

This was the super secret I was excited about sharing, thanks to ONE-July for the idea, haha.

3 Likes

Such a good throw!!

Edit:

Row 1 4 yoyoempire 4a throws that I’m not confident enough to name and One Drop Markmont Classic

Row 2: Yozean Gush, Magic V12, One Drop Terrarian, Vosun Geats, Another Vosun Geats (was supposed to be a super-wide Geats9 monometal, but store made an error in my favor), One Drop Thorn

Row 3: 3yo3 AL5, 3yo3 Omnicron-X, Yozean TiDehunter, CLYW Big Dipper, Zeekio Flare (yoyoempire Star Empire), Magic T10 Dark Angel 2

Row 4: yoyoformula Phoenix (ss), Anomaly Euphonious (ss), Jake Bullock Dink (ss), Shellyoyo 001 Macaron, Zeekio Slim Jim, zgrt El MiJo Polycarb

5 Likes

Thanks, Keith! I appreciate the help!

2 Likes

I am considering using one yoyo (maybe 2) for the rest of my life (unless of course I cave.). I think it will be more a blessing than a curse as it will remove all focus on BST and new releases, and take me back to the minimalist days of my childhood (playing a yoyo for years and focusing less on the yoyo and more the yoyoing.)

Might inspire others thar may struggle with the yoyo addiction (you know who you are, lol) but not intended to sway anyone.

I give thanks to ONE July for the inspiration and will keep y’all posted if I do it

11 Likes

First yoyo I laced up this morning.

9 Likes

Good luck. Not for me but good luck. I’ll buy yo-yos in your stead :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Whats the rose gold bottom row 3rd from right?
Edit: nm just saw the description

1 Like

Edited to include legend. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Is that Chris Neff lol.

2 Likes

Went from Workhorse V1 for ONE July, directly into Workhorse V2

9 Likes

I don’t think I will go down as far as 1-2, but before July I had worked myself down to around 20. I feel like I may trim a little more and be happy. I realize after this that I am quite content with what I have. And I still maintain after throwing my other throws… the Dreamland is a phenomenal yo-yo.

4 Likes

That’s awesome man. I’m thinking I’ll do two yoyos. I got one nailed down, trying to figure out the other.

2 Likes

Why do you hate capitalism so much?!

2 Likes

Lol, someone must fail for capitalism to be a success, I’m taking one for the team.

People will say “don’t be like that guy”

3 Likes

Perfect timing, Jorge :wink: Thanks for the spares and stickers, too!

8 Likes