Get Ready for ONE July 2024!

Happy Throw Whatever [yoyo] You Want August!!! East coast rejoice :laughing:

6 Likes

Ill stand watch with you.

1 hour 49 minutes left at the time of this post.

So closeā€¦

3 Likes

Great job everyone.

Please fill out this form to register your completion status and receive stickers.

4 Likes

To everyone
What did you throw first?
I went for my cenote
Got the zipline string on that it came with so now i need to get more zipline and more Turner return top yoyos
I love how it feels slim but doesnt play slim its such a good yoyo

6 Likes

RBC for me.

After quickly throwing all of my yoyos my top 3 are Harbinger, PLTPS Lite, Origen.

As a reminder I threw fixed axle all July.
RBC is still amazing as is El Mijo Poly, I need to dial in the response on the Firecracker and Confusion, TGM is nice but I prefer my other throws.

I didnā€™t even try any of my unresponsives as I canā€™t bind for nothing at the moment. lol
Now I need some sleep!

7 Likes

Woohoo, made it all the way through! Definitely caused some yoyo burnout from time to time do I didnā€™t throw a ton, and Iā€™d actually have to remember to bring the same yoyo from room to room in my house. Also had at least two dreams where I accidentally played a different yoyo, but it didnā€™t happen in real life, even when I got my Cabal in the mail haha

6 Likes

Thank you kindly! Really happy that it gave you a smile! :slight_smile:

Thank you sincerely @GnarlyCharlie as well for this little bonus surprise here with the stickers, really cool and generous to help make this happen.

For me, it was a new anticipation (G2 Loadout), a friend I had been getting very well acquainted with (SW Flying Lemon), and a randomizer chosen BST that had been waiting patiently (Freq.mod).

4 Likes

I thank everyone for the support and the amusement. I enjoyed it, learned a lot and would do it again next year. My first throw was at 3 AM, The Workhorse v.2 and then the Survivalist. I woke up and was having trouble falling back to sleep, so got up and threw.

7 Likes
8 Likes

I have never seen anyone looping backwards! Thatā€™s a wonderment!

1 Like

How do you mean? I just showed inner loops and milk the cow. Nothing was backwards.

1 Like

eyyyy grats to all of you who made it through! :clap::clap::partying_face:

2 Likes

Wow do I have a yoyo todo list this AM.

1. Play 2a :white_check_mark:
  2. Play new arrivals (Cenote, Druid, Workhorse v2)
  3. Compare Dead ā€˜Orse with other fixies
  4. Compare Workhorses v2 and v1
  5. Figure out who to ship Dead ā€˜Orse to next.
  6. Ship Dead ā€˜Orse.
  7. Play test newly printed counterweights on an unresponsive.

I think thatā€™s it?

5 Likes

Let me know if it lives up to the expectation based on the first one.

6 Likes

At midnight I threw the Workhorse V2 and Haymaker OG. I was too tired to write about it. But this morning it has been the V2 but shortly itā€™ll be everything else. It feels so good to throw a responsive again. So good. @Pun1sh3R is that form the same one that @GnarlyCharlie put up? If so Iā€™ve filed it out. If notā€¦ Iā€™ll fill it out too. :smiley:

4 Likes

An emotional reunion this morning.

8 Likes

I donā€™t know why I have all these nice, expensive yo-yos. I walked past the bookshelf where I stashed my EDC Butterfly and picked it up to put it back in my murse and wound up playing for 5 minutes and itā€™s just a joy to play.

5 Likes

I just threw my MagicYoyo V11 for the first time today. Itā€™s so damn smooth. Every throw I pick up feels so amazing today!

6 Likes

Yesā€¦ support. Thatā€™s what I was giving

4 Likes

Shows how much I donā€™t know. I thought you were looping in the opposite direction. I donā€™t know he names of many tricks and donā€™t know how to do hardly any.

2 Likes