Get Ready for ONE July 2024!

Still hanging in there. For me the first week was the hardest to get through after that it has been fairly easy. I have missed my fixies and modern responsive yoyos though. I still have a day left because i started a day late, but you better believe first thing i grab Friday morning will be my metal harbinger.

7 Likes

Nah man. If you’re capable of those tricks, you are capable of all of them. Just a matter of unlocking them in your brain. I’m impressed!

1 Like

Boingy boing is one that plagued me but it clicked this month. :smiley:

3 Likes

You where just making sure you got that failed one July qualifier with as many yo-yos as possible

1 Like

Mad props to all y’all that made it.

I will redeem myself, I got something in the works, the likes of which has been unheard of as far as I know.

Guess if you are bored.

5 Likes

Is it related to the new HEiSENBERG yoyo? :wink:

2 Likes

No, but man that name made me chuckle

4 Likes

Well I didn’t stay true to ONE July but I did play only fixed axle all month.
Congratulations to all who made it!!

8 Likes

It was a fun month, but I’m so glad it’s over lol. I got a prototype that NEEDS play time.

4 Likes

I’m decent at Pictionary, but AWEFUL at guessing. But I am very intrigued.

1 Like

Last vid for the Dead ‘Orse. This is a ladder, stalls going up, dumps coming down.

12 Likes

Here we are, end of ONE July. Been going steady all month. We have been through BBQs, Independence Day, the Northern California fires - even took a family vacation to Disneyland. :smile:

15 Likes

Shout out to everyone who participated, and congrats to everyone who is approaching the finish line. Well done.

7 Likes

Having a cold one on the last day of One Throw July

Looking forward tomorrow!

14 Likes

Here’s the rest of this video. Been hoping to get at least part of this weeks TAW before tomorrow. We shall see.

10 Likes

That is marvelous. Really!

1 Like

I can truly impress the uninitiated. :rofl::rofl:
Sticking with the smaller Dreamland for the month has really paid off. :wink:

1 Like

You, Sir, are far too modest!

1 Like

Killin it dude!!! So sick!

2 Likes

Awww. Shucks…

1 Like