Get Ready for ONE July 2024!

I may continue ONE through august, but with a different throw. Perhaps a different throw per month would help me fully appreciate the yoyos that I have access to right now, and allow me to fully realize the pros and cons of each one in my collection.

I think I have some spare pads if you need some I can toss them in an envelope

2 Likes

My Poly also came with no pads. Thankfully I had added some to the order.

2 Likes

I finally had a dream where I was yoyoing, and even in the dream I looked at my yoyo and went ā€œwhat the hell is this thing? this isnā€™t my GTR-JS!ā€ and put it down :joy: It was like a wider bigger bimetal version of the Smashing Yoyos Kubrick. Dream yoyoing is really strange though, not like playing video games in a dream where nothing makes sense, but I felt no control over the tricks I was doing. The string was incomprehensible.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve reached out to ZGRT about it. I figure I wonā€™t really need them for another week. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s fair I forget folks are still doing July :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This was the post where @Captrogers graduated to ā€œcartoon villainā€ :rofl:

6 Likes

Iā€™m playing my part :wink:

3 Likes

You either go out a hero, or stick around long enough to become the villain.

4 Likes

Time to grow the mustache.

2 Likes

When I grow out the Stache i doesnā€™t look good.

1 Like

I started my Movember Handlebar Mustache on June First. I am just entering the awkward training phase.

1 Month in

Today

5 Likes

I heard yall made a secret chat im not allowed in. Obviously a coup of some sort and not something heart felt and kind. Hence the the start of evil rogers origin story

It all started with going insane during one july

9 Likes

Hey! THereā€™s a secret chat that Iā€™m not in?!

FOMO is real folks!

4 Likes

This is just speculation. Allegedly there is a secret chatā€¦

4 Likes

I heard it wasnā€™t personalā€¦ no Captains at all are allowed. :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

needless to say Crunch is pissed

4 Likes

You caught us, itā€™s called the ā€œBehind the Back Cap Chat Rat Packā€

6 Likes

Now youā€™ve said too much!!

3 Likes

On a serious note Iā€™m vaguely aware of some of the scheming and I appreciate all involved even if I know absolutely nothing

5 Likes