Get Ready for ONE July 2024!

I’ve been flat out with work this month so I’ve only been throwing in the evenings, so in that respect I haven’t really found it hard to just throw the one for this month. The Beater is a good all rounder for my preferences.

I did tease myself by putting all the throws I’m going to use on the 1st of August in a case.

10 Likes

If the new case gets here, I could do the same!

1 Like

Solid selection. Daaayyyuuummmmm!!!

2 Likes

@Pun1sh3R Yo, do you still have the list of everyone who is in rn?

I have a list. But I have not been able to maintain it.

3 Likes

I’m still in, and that’s all that matters…to me.

7 Likes

Me too. It gets harder every day, I think.

3 Likes

I am still in!

Circumstances have dictated I will be doing ONE till potentially September.

16 Likes

That’s rough friend. I can’t join you but I wish you luck

3 Likes

Still in! I dreamt of throwing the Titanic last night. In the dream I played it a while and went, “aw man dang now I’m out of the challenge, why did I even throw this?” Then I woke up. Missing my Ti I guess.

I’m ready for this month to end :joy: I didn’t anticipate that I would be dreaming about “cheating” on my GTR-JS. :skull:

6 Likes

Still in. 25 days…wow!!

5 Likes

We have just mailed you the pads, Nick. I apologize for the inconvenience :bowing_man:

4 Likes

Thanks guys!

3 Likes

Jorge out here reminding us why he is the best.

5 Likes

No Jiving, I’m still in. The un-responsives are calling but I can wait for the first.

3 Likes

Still in! Made some new strings to make things more interesting.

I think the first thing I’ll throw after July is G2 Council, then either SS Arbiter X, E23, or Prowler. I feel like Council is pretty opposite the Jackal, so it will be an interesting feel to go from one to the other.

I will say, I have learned that I can stick with something, be happy, and bring a yo-yo nearly anywhere (thank you slimline design!).

1 Like

Still in.

5 Likes

There’s only 6 days left! There’s no way I’m quitting now.

6 Likes

Doing the best I can. Thanks for your kind words, Brandon :pray:

2 Likes

Why no :sob: react?