Get Ready for ONE July 2024!

You’ve got this in the bag.

1 Like

Isn’t that the truth!

1 Like

Did Jake produce a responsive version of this?

1 Like

Not yet

At the beginning of this month, the smaller size of the Dreamland caused me to miss a lot. My aim has really tightened up during this. I am now able to sling this little guy with the same confidence I was slinging my Top Deck with prior to this. I’m now starting to really look forward to seeing how this improvement translates over to my other throws.

5 Likes

There should be a month where you try to use as many as possible lol

Day 22. I still haven’t selected a yoyo for one July. Maybe I should donate them all to Goodwill if they are going to sit here and mock me. I feel dizzy allo f the suden

4 Likes

Responsive version is currently slated for MRM 2025

1 Like

clutches pearls That’s elitist!

Throw-Yo Elixir Coupon

We’re getting toward the end of ONE July 2024, and you’ve done so well that Throw-Yo has decided you deserve a little treat.

From now until the end of July Throw-Yo V2 SOLUTIONS Elixirs will be 15% off with code “youcandoit”

Elixirs are 100% trilobal poly that some in some amazing colors. They also last a REALLY long time! So grab a few 5-packs. You deserve it.

7 Likes

He made a responsive Prototype. It is in redesign. So no production yet.

I wanted to let everyone know that every participant that successfully completes One July will be receiving some gold foil stickers in the mail!

Unfortunately the physical stickers won’t be delivered from the printer till the end of the month, but here is the design. Just imagine they are printed on gold foil vinyl with red/pink text.

Here is an example of the vinyl and print color:

21 Likes

Oh, this just got real.

6 Likes

I certainly plan to make it to the end. I had that one slip up though, so I let you decide whether that was sticker-worthy

3 Likes

HELL YEAH! That’s gonna be amazing.

2 Likes

This is the ONLY reason I regret not torturing myself for a month :rofl:

4 Likes

Sticker worthy to me

3 Likes

8 Likes

Day 23:

Back in the game, this time with a Catalyst Proto 2 string!

7 Likes

Definitely still worthy.

2 Likes