Get Ready for ONE July 2024!

Yeah, I’ve gotten the vibe that, no matter how much douchebaggery I send your way, the only thing that’s getting you to fail, is a conscious well thought out decision by you.

Yet I continue the douchebaggery… :joy:

2 Likes

ok I have been cruising with this challenge and I am still in. Todays the first day I’ve really been feeling the pull of my collection. Not sure right now, perhaps the feeling will pass if I go do something else for a while.

4 Likes

It gets pretty crazy right??

2 Likes

before I left for San Diego today I picked up a few and just held them in my hands for a minute before I put them back and closed the drawer…

4 Likes

Oof such a good profile!

1 Like

Ive been super busy and under the weather. So mostly I just havent been throwing as much as Id like. But so far still with my One! And it hasnt been too hard, but like I said- mostly due to lack of time.

2 Likes

I’m still in for one July but I failed my personal challenge to learn a trick per day. The one that did me in was seismic slam. My condition for considering a trick “learned” is that I can do it three times in a row, and literally tried to get it for the past 2 hours to no avail. Best I could do was twice in a row. I’ll continue to do ONE July but man am I bummed :pensive:

8 Likes

Dreamt I cheated on the TiDehunter with a blue slimline last night.

Woke up and ordered a polycarb El Mijo.

:melting_face:

10 Likes

You gave it your best shot and haven’t given up. You may be bummed but you’re a winner.

5 Likes

For real dude. I would not call that a failure. A trick a day is no small feat. Think about this for a second. 17 days before running into a trick that you can’t land 3 times in a row. But you are landing it. I don’t consider that a fail. If you can do the trick, you’ve learned it, not mastered it, but you have learned it. Some tricks are just hard. I would keep going if I were you.

5 Likes

I’m almost thinking that it was determined that dream throwing was an absolute FAIL!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Kidding

1 Like

Still in it, hope y’all are having fun and turning these lemons into lemonade and pulling wisdom from it.

5 Likes

Still in.

8 Likes

actually he has a thread documenting his progress, and he’s been at it longer than july

5 Likes

A trick a day? Jeez. I think you’re doing amazing. I’m lucky to get a trick consistent a month.

3 Likes

To be fair, I spent about 5 years yoyoing without learning any tricks before this so it’s about time I actually learnt new stuff lol. A lot of the tricks have been easy since my fundamentals are really good.

4 Likes

Still using bathy
But as im having work done got stuff everywhere so its all front style at moment

3 Likes

today’s mail day is making it much harder to stay strong

6 Likes

Several of us know just what you’re saying. :hot_face:

3 Likes

Camping with The Count

9 Likes