Get Ready for ONE July 2024!

If I don’t give in… I guess the Workhorse will be sitting in front of me on the floor getting oogled and caressed tonight. :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I can just pictured @Slestak75 lighting some candles, popping open a bottle of wine, and staring lovingly at all the throws he’s not playing with this month.

“Don’t worry, precioussssessss…soon. Soon.”

6 Likes

I’ll make sure to get the wine in the next picture. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

@Slestak75 when the V2 is dropped off at his house:

7 Likes

Haha this has been me with my cabal gen 2 that came in a couple days ago… the finish is just so smooth… :weary:

3 Likes

19 Likes

ur gonna eat her?! monster!

4 Likes

I love it when tracking shows out for delivery but the postal worker just skips your box altogether.

2 Likes

Day…I don’t even know what day it is anymore.

I’ve been working on tricks I can’t land so here’s something I can. I call it “Figure 8 Stalls” and it’s just a repeater outside dump truck then donut.

11 Likes

Now it gets much more difficult. I made my daughter throw it. :rofl:

9 Likes

I’ve had them do me like that. I just chase them down and ask. They usually find it in their truck

1 Like

Oh it showed! Good!!!

He must have snuck by on his way out of the neighborhood. He will do that sometimes. :rofl:

1 Like

I can not get over how good this thing feels in the hand. I’m still in though. :hot_face:

2 Likes

It’s probably worth it to be out. I don’t want to be the devil in your ear, but it’s good. Like really good. Better than v1 in almost every way, imo.

1 Like

This isn’t supporting us in the ONE July thread… :crazy_face:

6 Likes

What’s making it super tough is that I chose unresponsive so that I could improve there… but I hadn’t anticipated just how difficult it would be to go without responsive.

2 Likes

I’m trying to be supportive, but I need someone riding this hype train with me and @Son-of-Morris.

It’s seriously so fun.

But I apologize :roll_eyes: I’ll stop talking about how absolutely wonderfully fantastic it is. How the kick flips feel even better. How the shoot-the-moons are better. How the color and hand feel are better….

Yeah, I won’t talk about ANY of that :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Fear not. The soldier in me will keep moving forward with the pack.

4 Likes

LMAO!!!

You know we have a Boomer Thread where this information would be extremely helpful.

4 Likes