Get Ready for ONE July 2024!

I photoed with my 1 July throw.

11 Likes

If FedEX hadn’t “lost” my new phone on it’s way here, I believe that I would have been able to provide better photos. Still waiting on the replacement to arrive.

2 Likes

Pics are great, thank you. As much as I am loving the Respawn, I imagine I would love that

1 Like

I haven’t strung it yet because one thing leads to another, but it has such a cool beauty.

1 Like

Stringing a yo-yo is what caused my slip… you put that string on and then muscle memory kicks in and the next thing you know you’re throwing the crap out of that thing. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

aint nothing like a tiny bearing and some big ol pads… :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I want to throw my other yo-yos so bad… but that stupid thing in me that makes me see my word through to completion will not let me give in. :rage:

5 Likes

That’s just gorgeous

That is one of the things we most admire in you. (Seriously).

1 Like

I’m literally sitting in the floor with these things laid out in front of me just staring at them. :rofl:

8 Likes

Self torture is more cost effective than paying for it. Wait! I just realized you paid for it too. You’re just a simple masochist. LOL

2 Likes

Is that same as a glutton for punishment??

This is hard thankfully I gave in and am free from this self brought insanity

4 Likes

I stopped… I put them away… :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m out. Too many yoyos on my desk and a design that I wanted to print is too tempting.

9 Likes

Well since my One choice broke I’ve picked up and only played my NoJive.

So while I’m officially out of the One Challenge my new debate is do I stick with NoJive for the rest of the month or just resume normal activities.

4 Likes

Dam that looks good.

ONE July, Day 15 -

Still going strong. Finally got some new string in there and this is thing is just :pinched_fingers::pinched_fingers: definitely been tempted to pick up other throws, but the overly competitive part of me can’t just turn down a challenge :upside_down_face::yo-yo:

9 Likes

Dang archie! You’re will is strong! I’ve already mentally not taken it out of the box until August. No way is the v2 coming out of the box when ONE July is in effect. My constitution cannot handle such temptations!

But, at the same time, thank you for having the strength to resist temptations to take pictures for us. That is what gorgeous throw!

Ugh. The Workhorse comes.

7 Likes