Get Ready for ONE July 2024!

I’m still holding strong but I have some cool throws showing up in the next week… My first unresponsive G2s will be showing up. Blackout Wraith and the Patreon monthly throw. The Workhorse V2 is shipping out soon. This will be difficult, but I’m persevering. One of my goals has been to start posting some casual throwing to my social media, but I have yet to build up to it. When I do, I’ll post here.

I do find myself missing my other throws, specifically my El Tio and Kushmaxx. The Tio was in my pocket every day since it’s release, so I feel as if I’m betraying it.

4 Likes

For me, the pull has been strongest from my Haymaker OG, Yoshicuda, Parallel, and Deep State. I’m actually quite surprised that the Haymaker OG is pulling at me the hardest. But man do I ever want to throw some responsive!!

3 Likes

It’s interesting to see who is sticking and who isn’t. I’ll remind folks while I’m an enabler and helped in a small way with this one it was not my idea lol.

3 Likes

This was fun…
But I can’t not throw my first one drop I’ve been waiting for

I’m officially out :smiling_face_with_tear:

12 Likes

@Pun1sh3R were you ever able to update the list with who’s still in?

1 Like

I’m right there with you.

2 Likes

I miss my Harbinger, PLTPS Lite and that sweet sweet sound of the RBC.

3 Likes

its easier for me to list the yoyos i dont miss than the ones i do miss, and that list is very short, approximately zero long

3 Likes

ONE July Update as of today:

41 Entered - 35 Remain

Please help me verify my list?

18 Likes

There’s something surreal about looking through this list and realizing how much variety yoyo offers. Some of these yoyos were released this year. Some of the yoyos are 20+ years old. The only duplicate that I see is a No Jive. So potential 30+ year old throws. So cool.

9 Likes

I thought it would be cool to capture that information.

There is no front-runner to this. An amazing statement about yoyo being personal! This also ties into each individual’s “Why” they chose what they did.

6 Likes

I swapped to a DD 5050 after about 4 thows on day one. Forgot I had it in the mail. Haven’t touched another throw since. If people decide to call that out, I’m cool with that.

2 Likes

My list is updated. Thank You.

3 Likes

i am not on the list

1 Like

Got you entered with the Galaxy Diver

2 Likes

I feel like you’re only out on this one when you say… I’m not doing this anymore.

5 Likes

I learned these two today! i hope this is not my last One July day hopefully i can fix my yoyo.

6 Likes

Day 11 - Tried the Lefthanded RBC. Still pain and discomfort. Change to the Righthanded RBC, no pain.

Progression is slow. Gravity pulls and forward passes are sloppy. I am almost embarrassed at how many times I miss the catch.

I can catch a baseball with my right hand all the time. What is it about a yoyo on a string?

Oh, and I didnt leave it a work today! WIN

6 Likes

It is insane how uncoordinated a person’s non-dominant hand can feel.

2 Likes

I play 2A and my NTH drops the throw all the time.

1 Like