Get Ready for ONE July 2024!

All still sealed

10 Likes

Stalled Kwyjibo is pretty hard. Iā€™ve only hit it a few times and wonā€™t be getting it on film today. I was trying with varials too, but I think that was making it even harder.

9 Likes

Iā€™m out for non-dominant November. Too far.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a tutorial for Ed Haponikā€™s Statikwyjibo(stalled Kwyjibo) on the Bandalores instagram: BANDALORES (@bandalores) ā€¢ Instagram photos and videos

Drew Tetz does a kickflip variation of Kwyjibo called Kwyjibo Flips (last trick in video below)

Iā€™m not aware of a Varial variation of Kwyjibo.

5 Likes

Hereā€™s the link to Edā€™s tutorial for you.

I think Discourse tried to embed something wonky in your original post.

1 Like

This is roughly what Iā€™ve been trying to feel out.

I had envisioned for that basically doing the Statikwyjibo that Ed did but varial instead of hop. It was not going great for me since varial is a low percentage land for me to start with :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That would be very cool, but very tough for sure!

1 Like

NDH November will be a thing

4 Likes

This is how I made 2April a thing. You just keep saying it and then run it yourself lol

3 Likes

11 days in with the Dreamland. I had hoped that the smaller size of the Dreamland would improve my accuracy, and this is happening. Iā€™ve learned and continue to smooth out my 1.5 mount. Also trying new things in the Trick a Week thread. There are a few yo-yos of mine that are placing incredible pressure on me to throw them. I am actually questioning why I am doing this. In the end, it will be a tremendous exercise in self control. Something I know I need work on. So I continue to remain steadfast.

8 Likes

I thumb upped your comment, but only because there isnā€™t a thumb down. Just turn your phone or computer upside down for the full effect :joy:

7 Likes

Perfect! Thank you for your support!

4 Likes

Thatā€™s where I got the idea :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Even though Iā€™ve had some mail days, One July is getting easier by the day, weird considering how I felt yesterday LOL

2 Likes

I am in a better place today. I finally got back to the office and to my ONE.

Last night and this morning were so difficult. Yoyos are readily available everywhere. Watching the G2 Nation Club meet yesterday without a throw was tough. But I held strong.

5 Likes

@HappyYoyoer

9 Likes

Iā€™m still in No-throw July waiting for my ONE. You donā€™t want this, donā€™t be like me. :rofl:

6 Likes

Whatta bout no throw November, as in only pull starts :thinking::smirk::grin::upside_down_face:

3 Likes

If itā€™s No-Buy Stuff November, I can say now for certain I wonā€™t be able to participate.

5 Likes

One month of One Trick? No-Throwz November

10 Likes