Get Ready for ONE July 2024!

I hurt my bicep while rock climbing and had to throw left handed for nearly a month. Thought maybe it would inspire me to learn 3a. Well it didn’t, but now I can swap hands with 5a decently well. Best of luck to your non-dominant endeavors!

2 Likes

Oh no hope for a speedy recovery. Otherwise 5A is fun to do with non dominant hand. I actually do that quite a bit.

3 Likes

I started out with a Left Handed Xanadu Bricked bearing RBC.

Now I am throwing a Right Handed Xanadu Bricked bearing RBC.

14 Likes

Commitment to the Chalenge 2.0

18 Likes

Takeshi Rocks / Ricochet Flip / Flamingo

Finally cooled down enough to throw outside for a bit. Still throwing the same purple Butterfly.

9 Likes

lol, what does this mean? :joy:

One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us!

3 Likes

He switched hands

It makes a difference. You have to make sure you are using the yoyo in the correct orientation.

Left Handed Yoyo

Right Handed Yoyo

In my case, the Right Handed yoyo is like hitting a reset button. Everything I knew and could do left handed doesnt exist anymore. Like picking up a yoyo for the first time.

Fun challenge with your ONE pick one day this month and only use your Non-Dominant hand.

In my case, It reminds me where I started.

Dominant hand is a little better today, but still not quite right (Kind of like me, Ironic)

6 Likes

Non-dominant-hand November

You heard it here first, folks!

8 Likes

I’d like to say right out…. I will NOT be participating in this event…:rofl:

2 Likes

What’s the matter? Can’t HANDdle it? :drum: :rofl:

3 Likes

I’ll go with that… sure. :rofl:

1 Like

Well I don’t have any better ideas…

2 Likes

Second party confirms. Motion carries. November is now Non-Dominant-Hand November :hammer::hammer: (I seem to have misplaced my gavel)

4 Likes

Did you check the other hand?

4 Likes

I’ll schedule that for November

1 Like

But we already have 2April…

1 Like

Yeah, but you also got to use your regular hand. Now, there is no escape

offtober is nearing right?

3 Likes