Get Ready for ONE July 2024!

Oh snap! If I were playing, Asora TT3 is definitely one that would make me lose. Can’t say I blame you on that one.

3 Likes

Def not worth it to stay in to the detriment of your yoyo company. If I was a serious producer I would have opted out from the start (and incidentally my 3D printer has been out of action for 2 weeks now so it’s been immaterial).

As it is I have wanted to make and sell a few more fixies and QA is throwing, so it’s going to happen at some point…

6 Likes

I’m still going strong. I’m not making much progress with new tricks, but I’ve only played my One July yo-yo.

3 Likes

I’m still only playing my Top Deck. Every day I get a bit closer to landing Superman cleanly. The hardest part has really just been how active unresponsive is. I find myself not playing nearly as much as I would if it was a wooden fixed axle, however, when I do play it feels much more productive. Probably in part to there being so much 1A I’ve yet to learn. Not nearly as fluid however as fixie for me. Especially since I need to sit down every 10min or so to get out a knot.

Still going strong though! I plan on seeing this through.

4 Likes

I’m still rocking the OG Om! it got a lot of mileage on my Oakland Adventure.
I saw some old yoyos at the Alameda Antique Faire but I didn’t buy since I knew I would have to throw them if I did.
They werent anything special just some oldies in a box of toys (is what I keep telling myself).
I’m feeling comfortable with this fixie but there’s still a loooong way to go until the end of the month!

4 Likes

I’m also doing pretty well, as long as we don’t count vibe tests on mail day. :wink:

4 Likes

Well dang, now I have to do 4a with the iceberg…
Guess I’ll just stick to 1a for a whole month. How do you all live like this??

On the other hand, I did learn some cool chopsticks tricks and my regens are getting better. I also prefer horizontal with the iceberg even compared to the atlas

side note: how would you do soloham or 3a?

2 Likes

Still in it with the Jackal - had some pretty decent maildays (a pair of G2 Snozzberries) but have managed to stay away so far…Patreon shipment will be here soon enough, and perhaps even a proto or two I have incoming. Have to stay strong!

9 Likes

no one mentioned soloham but 3a and 2a play has been ok’d since the style requires it, just changes to “one pair july” lol

3 Likes

Yeah, I was expecting them to arrive at the end of this month or beginning of next month and thought i’d be fine :laughing: FPM did me a huge favor and got these in before worlds.

5 Likes

Day 8 didnt throw
Day 9 still using bathyspehere
Working on
Black hops
Havent gave in yet but i am ordering one this week so im hoping its not here until next month

g

7 Likes

I have learned all these tricks today.

5 Likes

So fun little change today. Apparently, I harmed my throw hand somehow at work yesterday. It is just not functioning right today. Soar and Stiff.

So today I am throwing with my non-dominant. What a weird feeling.

9 Likes

I received my awesome event stickers from @rkalajian today. Gives me even more of a boost now to keep the straight and narrow so that i can use them without shame, haha!

ONE July!

6 Likes

Which one are you playing again?

Yesterday I was working on non-dominant snap winds to prepare myself for going back to 2A.

2 Likes

I am predominantly South Paw. So playing like everyone else today.

5 Likes

Now that’s dedication.

3 Likes

I meant which throw :joy:

1 Like

Tried something a little different with the Dreamland. A perfect match!!

12 Likes

Nick did so good on those! I love how he’s puking the string :rofl:

3 Likes