Get Ready for ONE July 2024!

At the moment I really badly want to play with a Butterfly or No Jive. I won’t fold though. Fixies have been beckoning me the past few days. Maybe because it’s so dang hot outside, doing 1A movements and picking knots out has not been fun.

4 Likes

Yeah I want to loop so bad but the honeybadger is not a looper no matter how many axis knots I put into it on accident…

4 Likes

Day 8, still sitting on my couch shooting the moon. I mean, it’s pretty darn fun, not gonna lie. Plus people on tiktok, I don’t think many of them know what shoot the moon is because they are acting mind blown. So that’s pretty cool.

12 Likes

new bearings arriving today, new ziplines arriving tomorrow, new yoyo…next month, DANGIT!!

6 Likes

I’ve made a mistake. I just ordered a harlequin cabal gen 2. It might be over for me.

2 Likes

That was dope dude! I need to get down on some couch yoin’!

2 Likes

Still holding strong, but my Gnome knotted up and I started throwing stalls and making da zines. I felt like a cheater… lol

Overall, I haven’t been throwing as much as I like, but when I do, I’m experimenting with different mechanics and ways to throw.

5 Likes

fixed that for you with correct framing :wink:

1 Like

Yes, definitely a victim of circumstance!

1 Like

I picked up a random yoyo on my desk and was throwing it while in a call. Didn’t really think about it was just fidgety while dealing with an unpleasant call today.

9 Likes

You get a pass cap. I will fidget with whatever is near, mindlessly, if I’m dealing with unpleasantness.

Unless you don’t want a pass, then, welcome back to normalcy. Go have a loop! :rofl:

4 Likes

you’re free now! lol

6 Likes

That force of habit is a powerful foe.

1 Like

@Captrogers has the courage to do what we all wish we could do, break free from the self-imposed and harmful ideology that is “ONE throw July”

6 Likes

I…am…enjoying…The Count.

That’s really hard for me to say…but it’s true.

3 Likes

I might stay in call this a mistake and see if I can keep going

3 Likes

Honestly most Watieoboo are not bad and actually pretty okay with new pads, string and bearings…

10 Likes

I feel like this is similar to my experience. You didn’t make a decision to give in, it just happened.

I pace while on a call so my throw was I. One room and I have yo-yos everywhere so while dealing with some stuff I picked up what was near by.

2 Likes