Get Ready for ONE July 2024!

Thank you!:wink:

8 Likes

Nice one!!! :smiley::+1:

I almost did something similar :joy: I been playing my diorama with a different bearing (10 ball was too rough for my level of play) and thought ā€œhm, wonder how the sugar glider would play with this bearingā€ā€¦ pulled it out and was about to throw it until I realized what I was doing :rofl:

3 Likes

This is one of my fave styles. I can achieve a flow state somewhat easily but my repertoire isnā€™t super big. Def post back if you have any questions.

3 Likes

Still cruising! My throw arm is sore so I might take a day or 2 off of zontals (which I am still feeling good improvement in), I think Iā€™m using muscles that donā€™t get used often enough. :sob: GTR-JS is also pretty light and great for chilling :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Day 3 log: I miss my responsive yo-yos

8 Likes

I donā€™t envy the omni-style throwers who have to stick to one style. Iā€™d be jonesing for a different yoyo real fast!

3 Likes

If youā€™re on the fence and still want to participate, please do. The goal is 31 days. If you start late, finish late.

Itā€™s not too late!

4 Likes

Ohh man how I want to throw some loopers.

5 Likes

Iā€™m in this quote and donā€™t like itā€¦

5 Likes

Day 3: No new tricks learned, but I did end up restringing as well as looking at all the defects on my beloved v1 proto. Might need to, somehow, acquire a new one after this event is over becauseā€¦ She ainā€™t lookinā€™ purty.

Also, still in all the circles of Hell, but at least the Devil is cool with me. Everything is fine

6 Likes

Oh man I am gonna regret that hour+ of practice in the morning but I landed Simple Geometry at at least a 45 degree angle twice in that timespan! If my arm is as sore as I think it will be in the morning, Iā€™ll try to film it on the weekend.

5 Likes
3 Likes

Today I join the ā€œIm traveling and only packed 1 yoyo clubā€ which makes sticking to it easy for the next 4 days. Weā€™ll see what happens when I get home

5 Likes

I think my journey will be cut short on the 21st. Yoyo meet is that day and thereā€™s gonna be allot of temptation. We will see though

5 Likes

surely theyā€™ll understand! you just need to learn to yoyo blindfoldedā€¦outta sight outta mind!

4 Likes

The problems more me. There will be some amazing stuff at club. Iā€™m gonna be regretting this challenge lol

5 Likes

The game is called one yoyo July. You could become Canadian for a day for club. Youā€™re only allowed one yoyo but no one said anything about how many return tops you can playšŸ˜

4 Likes

Day 3: I had some issues with my No Jive unscrewing a little on hard forward pass. Having fun getting more reps in of zipper stalls and trapeze stalls.

Trying not to think about what might be in the giveaway prize package thatā€™s on its wayā€¦ :face_with_peeking_eye:

7 Likes