Get Ready for ONE July 2024!

Well…
I can’t run forever…
I chose the iceberg, I doubt I’ll make it far, but it’s been fine so far
It’s one of my favs, and we were camping for the last couple days, so keeping it clean from dust kinda sucked since I’d be using it for the next month.
I doubt I’ll last long :sweat_smile: but it’s been a fun challenge so far

10 Likes

Iceberg is a great camping yoyo IMO. Although, the noise may scare off some wildlife lol.

10 Likes

With Independence Day here in the US, My Red, White and Blue Yoyos are screaming at me.

This was my 4th of July companion last year. I feel a little bit of shame.

I actually touched it with my bare hands! But I didnt throw it

12 Likes

Touching it is a tempting game, next thing you know it slips out and you grab the string by mistake and it’s come back to your hand and you’re like “my god, what have I done!”

8 Likes

I’m telling you… this is what it was like for me yesterday. :rofl::rofl:
It was like a scene from a movie where the smoke clears and you’re standing there red handed in the middle of town square wondering what just happened. :flushed:

6 Likes

4th day:
Take a break! :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Same man, i want to shoot moons and kick flips

6 Likes

11 Likes

Kickflip that banshee! You can do it!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I found a way to throw another yo-yo without breaking the rules…:rofl:

14 Likes

I dunno man… this is kinda iffy. We might have to consult the council on this one :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Council Shmouncil!!!

2 Likes

I do all the time lol, 0A on unresponsive is fun af

2 Likes

Hmm virtual yo-yoing. Gray area. I’ll allow it but i got it eye on you steve

4 Likes

On a holiday? And I’m still locked out of discord. We ain’t calling a meeting. Let it ride

3 Likes

Just been doing regens and shooting the moon mostly the last few days. Got the string short enough to play on the couch. It’s going good.

6 Likes

i don’t see a string so i think the ruling should be it’s not technically a yoyo :wink:

2 Likes

Oh it’s a yo-yo alright. :rofl:

Still sticking to my OD 54 Gen 2, but I have 3 other yoyos I purchased on the way from the 4th sales. Galaxy Diver 7075 v2, Kraken, and a Grunt. The urge to throw them may become too great.

2 Likes

Happy 4th! No video from me today. I’m still in. Today the Dead ‘Orse and I worked on sidewinder and DNA recaptures, as well as snap start to stall, and a few zipper stalls inspired paired move repeaters. Hopefully I can get some video tomorrow or Saturday maybe.

6 Likes