General-Yo X One Drop Yo-Yos

Any idea when?

can’t rush art

:slight_smile: indeed

Is it too early for a ballpark price estimate? Wanna see how many banks i’ll need to rob.

Yup - too early :slight_smile:

Might as well hit two, just to be safe.

yea, the thing may totally be gold plated tungsten ringed titanium

So one year ago we were all a twitter about this. So anything to share?

Yes indeed. Based on the current calendar date; they are 1 year closer to the pending release date.

Which means technically, you will have 1 less year to wait for the Drop than if it was still last July.

1 Like

Lol.

Of course not. They’ve been much too busy on 2013 Benchmarks and Code 2s or whatever else no one wants that seems to occupy their time.

:o :o :o :o :o Oh no he didn’t! :o :o :o :o :o

but he did!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

as far as the yoyo, i would love to see a completely new yoyo, from the ground up.

or, a valor/prestige hybrid thingy, that would be cool too lol.

i also agree with the gen-yo blast :wink:

Huh. That’s weird, both of those are pretty regular sellers for us, along with the rest of the One Drop line. I guess you’ve had a different experience in the yo-yo store that you run though…

Collaborations take time and both One Drop and General Yo have been working on their own individual projects as well. If they want to share any information on this they will, there’s no need to talk trash.

7 Likes

[quote=“YoYoExpert Garrett,post:74,topic:67673”]

2 Likes

I believe Nathan was simply speaking of the staleness of the 6061 yoyo market. They played it relatively safe with both of those and people certainly want them but they aren’t anything new. The ciTIzen however is fairly fresh so don’t hate.

Boom-shakalaka

From Onedrop Flickr.
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a242/EasyTrapezey/Mobile%20Uploads/B21ED9E1-034C-456A-9CDE-C621FC73F09D.png_zpseiehfgou.jpeg

4 Likes

Let the hype begin.

Hey all. Yeah, it’s been awhile since Ernie and I sat down and hashed out a design. And since then two important things happened; our mill’s I/O board went south and Bi-metals have become a much more recognized segment. The first problem put us on hold and the second one sent us back to the drawing board for a revision(or seven) because what we thought was new and exciting has been done several times over now. For us to bring something new and innovative it’s gonna take a little more time.

4 Likes