One Drop PAR AVION New Release!

Par Avion:

ParAvion-Blue-1_1024x1024 ParAvion-Blue-2_1024x1024

It’s not easy trying to describe the subtle differences of how individual yo-yos feel in play with so much of it being subjective to the player. These personal preferences make it difficult to describe yo-yo play terms, so even finding a solid definition for those terms can be troublesome. For this reason, One Drop tends to shy away from describing how a yo-yo plays in their product descriptions, but this one… This one is different. The Par Avion!

ParAvion-Extra2

The Par Avion is a very big yo-yo, the biggest One Drop has ever made. And out of 50+ designs, the Par Avion is among three which One Drop named after the way it feels in play. “Par Avion” means “By Airplane” or “By Air Mail”. One Drop chose this name because the yo-yo felt floaty to them and after some time throwing it we completely agree! They gave the Par Avion a more angular design that really opens up the catch zone for more difficult tricks. It plays unlike anything else - It’s fast, agile, and as the name implies, Floaty!

ParAvion-Extra1

Oversized with plenty of speed and powerful with a light and maneuverable feel, the Par Avion is a fantastic new release that we think everyone is going to love!

https://shop.yoyoexpert.com/products/par-avion-yoyo-by-one-drop

5 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Forum Chat w/ One Drop - WIN a Par Avion!

I’ve been excited about this throw since they announced. When I saw in the OD q/a that the 420 is a recent fave of the OD crew (and the similarity in dimension and weight) it reinforced my thought that we’ll get a similar experience out of this one. The 420 is one of my very favorite throws so I am really looking forward to getting the Par Avion in hand!

Looks like the solid green and the Java Sparrow (which was the one I picked up) were the hotness out of these colorways. I was watching last night to see which colors would go first. Solid red and solid light blue are also contenders but it seems out of the gate we snapped up the solid green and Java Sparrow.

Another exciting OD!

4 Likes

onedrop, how u make so many gud yoyos