General-Yo X One Drop Yo-Yos

We saw an insanely fast design process with the Summit, so we know they’re capable.

http://www.laserlemming.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/shut_up_and_take_my_coins__by_kuriseru-d6cr0iz.jpg

That picture contains a dangerous amount of yoyo designing prowess. Can’t wait to see the result of this. ;D

1 Like

Awesome!!! Been waiting for this for a long time!

I hope it has a general yo bead blast!

seconded :smiley:

Isn’t that the clyw office?

nope. One Drop

Not for long, unfortunately. :-
(A10 would be a cool yoyo name though)

@ 7:00

looks pretty the same

Where do you think The Summit was designed…?

1 Like

That’s Shawn’s office!

So ya think they designed the Summit in Canada, as opposed to Oregon where the lathes and ano are. And in that three days of designing in Canada, they called in orders for prototypes to Oregon and had light speed USPS and whatever parcel service the Canadians use transactions for testing, then drove to California for the release?

Hahaha, did you even watch that video you posted? How stupid can you get.

That’s because it is the same.  ???

so clyw and od share the same office ???

That would be awesome! Chris is always welcomed to stop by and hang out with us! For the collaboration, the CLYW crew came down to Eugene, where One Drop is located, and we all worked together to bring you the Summit.

It makes me wonder though, what does your office look like Chris?

You haven’t put together the pieces yet? What made you think the office in that video was clyw’s? It was machined by One Drop so don’t you think it would’ve made sense if they designed it… at One Drop?

2 Likes

Based on the Recess and Snowday videos I’d say Chris is using the whole house as an office/storage facility, Paul. Haha.

That confused me :stuck_out_tongue: I thought clyw did.

One drop has their own machine shop. CLYW doesn’t…