General-Yo Majesty

I’m stoked I have a 7075 grey version in the mail. I didn’t see a all grey in the YYE shop even tho they’re sold out. Was it sold elsewhere?

Pretty sure it’s 1 of 1, or of 2. Or something like that. Ernie assembled me a full purple Majesty, along with someone else. As far as I know, there was no full grey version sold, and I kept up with all the Majesty’s that were sold in shops. Infact, I still know of the very last one still waiting to be sold in a certain shop.

I’ve seen full purple, full gray, half purple mountain half purple (I think the owner did this because it wouldn’t be balanced weight wise), etc.

P.S. congrats on that grey majesty, it looks great. Let me know if you ever want to sell it

2 Likes

[quote=“SkyHighYo,post:42,topic:44874”]
:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Why this yoyo was not on the list of best in 2012 just blows my mind… SUCH a good yoyo. Everyone of my yoyo friends just LOVES it. I very rarely see that!!!

1 Like

[quote=“mgiroux77,post:43,topic:44874”]

Ah, there it is! We have excellent taste! :smiley:

It probably wasn’t on the list because most people didn’t get to use one till late December… or because not many people have used one… but I consider myself an idiot so who knows.

But yeah, where’s the list you speak of?

[quote=“SkyHighYo,post:44,topic:44874”]

yoyoskills.com does a “best of” every year…