Gcoomans - seller feedback

I bought a used Shutter from @gcoomans and he not only shipped it out later that same day, he also included a couple extra strings and a YYF 2-yoyo case.

A++

6 Likes

Got some Ape Grape begleri from Gcoomans and he shipped immediately and added extra strings and goodies, also original packaging.
The begleri were like new, and the price was very low, this was really and outstanding transaction.

3 Likes

I Also Bought a Begleri and he threw in a hand made one! Shipping was fast and excellent, A+

2 Likes

i just bought three throws from gcoomans and he was a great communicator, quick shipper and honest. thanks man!

i also wanted to mention that i know i’m new to the community, and i appreciate that he took the opportunity to take a shot in the dark with me.

yye looks to have an overall solid bst community, so thank you to all you - it takes a village.

6 Likes

Yep…I love this community! :smiley:

4 Likes

Hey thanks man!

Great purchase from @gcoomans - shipped super fast, excellent prices!

2 Likes

Bought an Alleycat 650b from Gcoomans and it arrived in beautiful shape. Also threw in some yoyo cards and a Butterfly XT! Order was shipped out promptly as well. Awesome transaction with an awesome seller.

2 Likes

:+1::+1::+1: Pleasant experience! Even threw in an extra fixie with the one I was trading for!

3 Likes

Gethin sent me a Murmur, Pill, and Harbinger for free! super super nice guy and great communication too. don’t hesitate to do any business with him.

3 Likes

Whaaaaat?!

1 Like

Not really a seller feedback because I didn’t buy anything from Gethin.

But he sent me my first fixies for me to start exploring the world of 0A!!!

Communication great, yoyo condition as described (LoL I didn’t even know what I was getting to be honest) lots of spare Fixie strings.
Very good and safe packaging. Rad tapes used to seal everything up.
Price was very reasonable, generous even.

Not sure what more you can want from a seller.
Don’t hesitate buying from this utter legend.

:joy: Mad love for this man.

3 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

@MoonageMin what two yoyos are in the pics man. They look sweet

2 Likes

I can’t be sure, but from my online research it seems like a Toybania The Thing and a Mike Monty Walnut Cambrium.

4 Likes

yeah looks like those r the ones

2 Likes

Yeah! That’s them, sorry I didn’t say

2 Likes

Ah cool thanks for those wicked yoyos man, the walnut is so cool, although all I have been doing is up and down so far :rofl:

3 Likes

Had a great trade with @gcoomans would definitely recommend!

2 Likes

i beleive u r on the wrong thread…

1 Like