Gcoomans - seller feedback

Had another great transaction with @gcoomans. His throws are always as described, packaged well, and shipped fast. Wouldn’t hesitate to buy, sell or trade with him. 10/10

1 Like

believe these should be merged? @vegabomb

2 Likes

I had a great experience with @gcoomans He was a cool guy on the forum. We talked about some responsive yoyos and he was kind enough to sell me a AlleyCat 650b. He was prompt with pictures and shipping. The AlleyCat was packaged great, exactly as described and threw in some extra string and a goodie sticker. Much appreciated! A++

5 Likes

Yep, not sure if Gethin has another feedback thread, but I’ve done a number of transactions with him, all are easy, hassle free and perfect.

6 Likes

Just wrapped up a deal with @gcoomans and the entire conversation was nice, easy and straightforward. If you like friendly and easygoing people to deal with, deal with him!

2 Likes

I traded some responsive plastic yoyos to @gcoomans for a couple of unresponsive metal yoyos. He was very easy to deal with and shipped promptly. The cherry on top of this sweet deal is the fact that Gethin did this to try to get some new throwers into the hobby. As you can see above, he is a very trustworthy B/S/T partner.

2 Likes

@gcoomans is an awesome seller! great communication, shipped fast and packaged well. thanks again man!

joey

1 Like

I bought a yoyo bag from Gethin. What else can I say that hasn’t been echo’d in the numerous prior posts?

Their communication? Excellent
Shipping? The box was a perfect fit and they shipped the next day like they said they would.
Over all professionalism? A++

Had a very pleasant deal with gcoomans great guy to deal with don’t hesitate he even threw in a freebie!!
@gcoomans

3 Likes

Hey thanks man!

4 Likes

i think one of my first was with @gcoomans, nice guy!

3 Likes

Yeah, @gcoomans is great to deal with!

3 Likes

Also great to chill with and a crazy creative player. :pray:t3:

5 Likes

He sold me the coolest bonfire ever!!! Thanks again dude!!!

2 Likes

I just had a great buying experience with gcoomans as well! Very very satisfied!

2 Likes

Awesome guy, returned my pm quick, shipped fast, packed the yo-yo well, and it arrived exactly in the condition specified. Wouldn’t hesitate to deal with him again, thanks dude!

2 Likes

Just finished up a trade with @gcoomans. Great guy and he even threw in a kendama! Fast shipping and good communication. Would definitely trade with him again.

2 Likes

Bought a mono Edge from Gcoomans. Could not be happier! Would enthusiastic to buy more from him.

1 Like

Another great deal with Gethin. I bought a throw from them; they were communicative, shipped quickly, and it came perfectly packed!

1 Like

I just completed a great deal. Great conversation. Everything was as expected. Great follow through. I would deff buy/ trade with @gcoomans again.

2 Likes